We use high-end Dual Intel E5-2690 servers for the best lag free gaming experience.
Our excellent admin team is here to help. Message an admin in-game or report a player by clicking the Bans tab.
Join our new ZM/ZE Server and escape the Infection.
Join a Division
HellsGamers offers several divisions to join once you become an HG Member. Meet new friends, enjoy our cheat free environment, get access to HG Member giveaways, events and private forums.
HellsGamers VIP Account gives you added vip perks on our game servers and website. Including reserved slot access, premium vip items, and much more.
HellsGamers GOLD Account gives you VIP perks plus Server Admin commands to kick cheaters and help moderate our servers.
HellsGamers Platinum Account gives you GOLD perks on all our game servers. ~50 servers total.
Recent Status Updates
Back from NYC Bois was a good time.Show comments (3)
Omg.. http://hellsgamers.com/topic/60493-why-did-you-get-vipadmin/ I made this thread on another account I had on the forums a while back and it's one of the bigger threads now. I would like to thank the academy.
finally replaced my bricked tablet and picked up a galaxy s4 :D yayShow comments (1)
No killShow comments (5)
My Computer Goes To Sleep.
Johnmau - Today, 06:58 AM
India's Ratan Tata Buys Stake In Chinese Phone Maker Xiaomi
Ron Burgundy - Today, 04:49 AM
Nokia Denies Return To Phone Manufacturing
Ron Burgundy - Today, 04:34 AM
Icon Is On The Ball
warwolf - Today, 04:33 AM
I Got Banned
Oddsome - Yesterday, 11:44 PM
Mccain's 3 Year Contest
The objective is to create a short clip of yourself playing any game, and competing with others to create the best clip. The gameplay can be anything, as long as it's you playing. It can be something funny, interesting, random, or just a clip of something sweet you did in a 10man.
- Contest begins Jan 19 and ends Feb 19
- Submissions must be in before midnight Feb 19
- Winner will recieve a $60 steam game, or something of equal or lesser value. (ex: riot points, hgbux, rep, etc, etc)
- Depending on the amount of submissions received I will narrow the entries down to either 5 or 10 and hold a poll and have the community decide the winner
- Polls will be released shortly after submission cutoff and will end sometime between Feb 22-24
- If there is a submission that I may not fully appreciate (such as something LoL or WoW related) I will ask someone to rate the clip compared to some of the other top submissions
- Participants must be a recruit or higher
- Footage may not have already been used in any other videos, and must have been recorded this year (2013)
- Footage must feature you in some way
- Clips must be no longer than 3:00 (I dont want to sit there and watch you play an entire match, just make highlights if needed)
- Submissions MUST be unlisted on youtube and the link to the video pmed to me on the forum (I dont want to discourage anyone if they see anyone elses submissions)
- If you do not have a youtube account or would rather send me a raw file of the footage that is also acceptable. ( What i mean by this is actual video files such as .AVI, .WMV, .MP4, ETC)
- If you do send me a raw video file, the size must be no more than 100 MB
- Cheating will result in instant disqualification (Using gameplay of someone that isn't you, or old footage) and you will not be able to participate in any of my future giveaways (This is my first one, so no guarantees on another)
Here's an example of an entry