Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hg Zombie Survival Suggestions

Verac

This is the thread to make suggestions to Kigen :)

1) Giving the perk "Handy" for 25 starting points to carry objects like vending machines instead of dragging them with a rope

2) Add more damage to Bonemesh "bombs", Bonemesh seems like a very underpowered boss due to the fact the bomb does little damage.

3) Bring "ballpit" to the server, a chat channel for squekers

4) Add votegag to the server, this would stop people from votekicking people who are accidently spamming mic, or we don't want to hear them

Yeah so, you can add your own suggestions in this thread.

• Like 4

Just gonna say no just no. This isn't NoxiousNet.

I'm pretty sure his point was to get rid of annoying kids that find it funny to mic-spam every round after being gagged repeatedly. If you need to call it something then do so, but it would help get rid of the regular mic spammers for a while since HG doesn't mute/gag beyond 1 round even for repeated offenders, which is dumb. This wouldn't just apply to kids, it would basically be a long term mute/gag. Mic spamming is annoying and should be taken seriously like everything else at HG.......Lmao

Edited by Crazyfilms5000

I'm pretty sure his point was to get rid of annoying kids that find it funny to mic-spam every round after being gagged repeatedly. If you need to call it something then do so, but it would help get rid of the regular mic spammers for a while since HG doesn't mute/gag beyond 1 round even for repeated offenders, which is dumb. This wouldn't just apply to kids, it would basically be a long term mute/gag. Mic spamming is annoying and should be taken seriously like everything else at HG.......Lmao

We have fucking !gag and !mute for a reason. Jesus. Votegag would just get abused easily against people with high pitch voices that might necessarily not be causing any issues at all. Just one more thing I would have to constantly !veto.

• Like 1

There are hardly admins on when what crazy is talking about is relevant, I can think of multiple people who need multiple round long gags (such as jmgelectric, someone who either jukeboxes or has so much background noise whatever he's saying is illegible) and I don't think I've heard of someone getting banned for repeated micspam. Even if there was someone to gag them constantly, it would be annoying hearing them for the beginning of every round.

Also I don't think he mentioned votegag at all? Unless I'm missing something

HATS

Cant Stress this idea enough we need hats lol gota get some tf2 up in this server what if you dont wana waste your points on guns what if you wana have all that swag on you forever look silly and such i know it must have been recommend like loads of times but really hats will add more fun to the already amazing server please consider it at least.

HATS

Cant Stress this idea enough we need hats lol gota get some tf2 up in this server what if you dont wana waste your points on guns what if you wana have all that swag on you forever look silly and such i know it must have been recommend like loads of times but really hats will add more fun to the already amazing server please consider it at least.

This isnt NoX, and we will probably be watching wraiths with swords, bunny ears, floating headcrab heads and trails that say LOL if that gets considered.

• 2 weeks later...

Hats are the dumbest shit possible. It removes any seriousness about the gameplay or fear tbh. Since my two week ban I've heard a lot of changes have taken place. Enlighten me? Handy better be on the server by now :j Yeah i'll keep rambling ANYWAY Noxious sucks ass as a server, i've been playing Quack which is a pretty damn good server due to the zombies and gun upgrades. Of course HG is good gameplay too and i won't ask for gun upgrades because that doesn't work with point saving. Has Staff thought of adding the Manhack yet? If so I would like to suggest adding an ability to pick up dropped worth menu items to bring back to the player.

I express my opinion about it based on your format.

1.Great idea but it would be nice if it worth a bit more to make sure that we don't have shitcaders/Griefers running the gameplay.

2.Bonemesh is underpower and raising the bomb damage would help balance it.

3.It's not really needed

4.Same as #3 because we can mute them locally through tab.

Edited by Kevinyock

I have a very slow download speed and servers with tons of hats are what make many servers unplayable for me. I am with muffntop on the Pukepus Shrek skin, that would be kawaii as fuck. Also, a votegag or mute function would be useful, albeit easily trolled with, I would think a timer for a person to use it would be nice.

I have a very slow download speed and servers with tons of hats are what make many servers unplayable for me. I am with muffntop on the Pukepus Shrek skin, that would be kawaii as fuck. Also, a votegag or mute function would be useful, albeit easily trolled with, I would think a timer for a person to use it would be nice.

Maybe like 5 minutes would be useful

• 2 weeks later...

New suggestions:

Bring back Vertigo and evac to the Map Rotation... cou cant bring 30 people to !votemap.

These 2 maps are my favourite maps and yea I want to play them again :/.

Problem With Vertigo Is It cause Population loss And we dont really want that.