Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

More Of An Issue Than An Question. Um+ Please.

XxwonderbredxX

Okay,

before I start, I'm not complain or bitching about this, it's only because of fairness.

So these warning points... I feel as if they are only given to me. Because I been on the forums for almost a year, and I rarely see anyone with warning points.

I'm trying to say that people get warnings on their profile wall, and it's not counted against you like my warning points.

Thus, I feel it's unfair. Everyone should get warning points, not just some people get warning wall posts and some warning points. (some meaning more so me)

That's all I gotta say.

Thanks,

-Wonder

Hi, I'm not uM+, but I'll pretend I am for a minute since I know this thread was made partially after I infracted you for spam.

1. You're sure as shit not the only person with warning points: https://hellsgamers.com/ban-list.html

2. You have a whopping total of TWO warning points. Not 100 as in a year-long suspension, not 25 for a couple-day ban, but TWO.

3. "Everyone should get warning points" is not up to your discretion. You already have had an official infraction for not paying heed to the appropriateness of your posts, so I gave you another one today after you made a stupid, pointless and annoying message in the JB bible sticky. This is on top of me having to PM you yesterday about user harassment.

That's all I have to say.

• Like 2

Like Ragequit said, bullshit.

2 warning points have no effect on your or your membership status or anything whatsoever. Hell, you don't even get banned until 25. You either get warned on your wall, or as a 0 or 1 point infraction. I actually prefer when leadership members add infractions instead of just posting on your wall since they: 1. Never go away 2. Are much easier to see without having to go through the person's wall (In your case, a whopping 36 pages of status updates I believe.)

Everyone gets warnings, whether or not its on your wall or as a 0 or 1 point infraction shouldn't matter. If you get 25 points somehow, then you deserve to get ATLEAST a 2 day ban anyway.

• Like 2