Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hurdles Laser Game

I don't think that hurdles laser game should be allowed. The one I'm referring to is the order where lead will stop hurdles mid way and tell the Ts to get as close as possible and the furthest T away will die at a given time. The reason this is almost always flawed is that the lead will almost certainly not kill someone at the given time (either because they have to line up a tricky shot or players are facing in different directions. As a result, more time is allotted and the lead will just randomly kill someone who's body part is furthest back. This is basically unintentional favoritism and is usually a mess. Idk... just my opinion. What do others think?

You guys can't even do this simple game :/

let me share a little secret:

you really aren't supposed to shoot them unless they are really far back, you are just trying to scare them into touching the laser.

Also that game should be warden shoots only

• Like 3