Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Hg | Mymindisblank [L]

CowsGoMoo32

1. Abuser name: HG | MyMindIsBlank [L]

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:51196507

3. What server:Team Speak

4. About what time: Not sure

5. PROOF: Not sure how I am suppose to sumbit proof for a team speak ban. Any ideas would be awsome.

6. Please tell us about the incident

• I was in the perp channel with Blank, Computer sex dubstep(something like that) and a few other non important people to this issue.

• Computer asked me how I liked perp

• I replyed I enjoyed it but there was a bunch of losers.

• Then Mind just kicks me from the channel.

• Move back in because why was I kicked? He says get out if you ever want to be on this ts again.

• So I move out and later need to move back to ask a perp question since I am new

• Banned for trolling?

• WHAT....

• And if anyone gets mad that I said there is loser I have a SS of a HG leader saying: "so many gmod fags" Even worse then what I said and noone looks like other way.

Leader calling people fags for the interested: http://imgur.com/3Vsl1ZH

Edited by CowsGoMoo32

I kicked you out because you basically called all of us who played gmod or anyone in the channel who is playing gmod losers including me who is division leader of gmod, youre basically calling me a loser. I had enough of your mumbling and kick you from a private channel that you have no association to what so ever. Actually before even kicking you from the channel I told you to leave twice, you didnt I kicked you from the ts3 server (accident, was meant to kick you back to the lobby channel). You rejoin and I reminded you again what would happen if you joined our channel again if you ever wanted to be on teamspeak again (you were already warned for trolling by reddevil and he said if youre banned for troling again you will be permed so that was what I was referencing to when I said that) and kicked you from our channel again. You didnt come back until a while after and start switching into channels above us multiple times. You came into our channel and asked us a question and left immediately seeming as if you were testing me and you were because why would you ask a question and then leave immediately and not come back at all ( it took a while for me to ban you since I was setting it up, a good 10 or 20 seconds is enough for you to return to the channel to await your answer but nevermind you already broke your warning and I banned you permanently.) Also with Noel/Icon a dL for CSGO, because you do not know who he is or how he acts he says that alot to us, we all take it as a joke because we know he is joking, he even comes into our channel and changes the name to PERP Fags, which is funny.

also thanks for calling me an asshat on steam, real nice. - http://www.mediafire...seyesyesyes.png

TL ; DR - https://hellsgamers.com/topic/102782-ts3-unban/

• Like 2

• Stop trolling on teamspeak and you will not get banned

• you failed to do so many times

• i even had to talk to you two times about your breathing on the mic for no reason
  • Not abuse
  • come back in a few months and we will see if you have changed

• Like 12