Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Payday 2 Crimefest

Crimefest is this thing Overkill, makers of the Payday games, is having where they're trying to get 1.5 million members in the community group. basically, at certain tiers of amounts of members, they're giving free stuff for Payday 2 and hell, even giving out Payday 1 the game for FREE.

I don't even care if you don't own or plan to own Payday 2. But please, if you have a steam account, I beg of you to join the Payday 2 community group till Oct 18th when Crimefest ends. After that, go ahead and leave it. Also, I'd recommend picking up Payday 1 when it goes out for free as that tier is already unlocked.

So please help out. Doesn't even matter if you don't know what Payday is, hate it, don't plan on playing it, or whatever. But please help out the people that do and join the community group. You can leave after crimefest ends. It's at no cost to you and helps the people that play Payday 2 out.

http://www.overkillsoftware.com/crimefest/