Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed You Need Jesus

DetectiveYellNow

1. Abuser name: You Need Jesus

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:82920569

3. What server: CSS HG JAILBREAK

4. About what time: 3 minutes ago

5. PROOF: http://imgur.com/a/IIeeg

6. Please tell us about the incident Was on playing on JB, and I found him using commands on himself, and then he kicked himself. Then I found him abusing slap to kill someone. No I don't have a demo just console due to me making this report.

Edited by CanIYellNow@

sorry!! was stupid for me too do, wont happen again, hit the wrong bind and accidently slapped

let me reiterate that my bind was to slap myself, but me kicking myself and muting myself was not, just a stupid action. once again im sorry, and will accept all responsibility

Edited by RedDevil6193
l2edit

sorry!! was stupid for me too do, wont happen again, hit the wrong bind and accidently slapped

let me reiterate that my bind was to slap myself, but me kicking myself and muting myself was not, just a stupid action. once again im sorry, and will accept all responsibility

Ok wait what?? All of that slapping was just you accidentally hitting a bind?? I would believe it if it were 2 or 3 slaps but looking at that screenshot it looks like you slapped yourself enough to get off the ground... Don't lie to us now, you used it to get closer to someone for a kill.

• Like 1

ok, i shouldnt have killed, thats true, but i was testing my bind, and hit the wrong key, i hit ",'' instead of ".", and realized to late that i had, and when i landed i was getting shot, so i stabbed the ct who was shooting me. Once again not saying it was ok or anything.

ok, i shouldnt have killed, thats true, but i was testing my bind, and hit the wrong key, i hit ",'' instead of ".", and realized to late that i had, and when i landed i was getting shot, so i stabbed the ct who was shooting me. Once again not saying it was ok or anything.

I suggest that you get rid of that bind asap. A bind just to slap your self is really unneeded and the only purpose I see it serving is to spam slap yourself over stuff. You shouldn't be using your admin powers to give yourself an advantage over other players ever. I still doubt it was an accident, but I'm going to let you off with a warning.

Anymore of this "accidental" stuff and your admin will be suspended for a few weeks.

Read our guidelines for admin before you get back ingame:

https://hellsgamers.com/topic/79186-new-admin-training-guide-for-csscsgo-servers/

https://hellsgamers.com/topic/79185-new-admin-training-guide-for-jailbreak-servers/

Reviewed.