Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Captain A. Muting Another Admin

Sean71596

1. Abuser name: Captain A.

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_1:1:14000346

3. What server: CS:GO JB

4. About what time: ~7:15 EST

5. PROOF: Attached

6. Please tell us about the incident

This is copypasta for both incidents:

Hellbringer 666 was camping dungeon the round before, when brought up by multiple people, including other admins, he started arguing/talking over lead the next round, and Captain A. decided to mute him even though Hellbringer is an admin. Tick 3000.

Hellbringer then abuses by unmuting himself, as per admin guide even if it was an abusive mute, he should have waited and reported here on forums to get it setteled rather than unmuting himself and risking setting off a mute/unmute/mute/unmute/mute/unmute/etc war.

Tick 3000

w14-2-05.dem

• Like 1

Just gonna post here for both abuse reports Sean started. HellBringer got muted first by Captain A, then unmuted himself. Both of them had bought admin as soon as they joined the server for THE FIRST TIME, so i suggest you give them a refund because obviously they need more experience. (Haven't seen Captain A ever before). http://i.imgur.com/Znh2kxr.jpg

Hello,

As Sean71596 has stated, Hellbringer 66 was arguing over lead while orders were being issued. I enforced a mute on Hellbringer 66 to move the conversation from voice chat to end the delay.

I apologized to him for the mute, but more importantly, I apologize to the community for using a command on another admin.

I have since re-read RedDevil6193's New Admin Training Guide For Jailbreak Servers, and found the proper procedure for handling an event such as this.

Also, I have played on HellsGamers servers on and off for years under other aliases.

Edited by Captain A.

You know how i said "reviewing"? That means you stop posting because i am reviewing it. Locking till i'm done

@Captain A.

Thanks for re-reading the guide, make sure this doesn't happen again. Remember to always use !who.

@Everyone else

This seems to have already been taken care of in-game:

"Captain A.<18><STEAM_1:1:14000346><>" triggered sm_chat (text  He was talking over lead orders.)
"[HG] SFB ºaQº<22><STEAM_1:0:40223867><>" triggered sm_chat (text  Still cant mute another admin)
"[HG] Comic King<45><STEAM_1:0:33926537><>" triggered sm_chat (text Should i just post this to forums? Because you're both new and don't deserve admin)
"-hg- Sean71596<53><STEAM_1:1:34542348><>" triggered sm_chat (text i got it)
"HellBringer 666<3><STEAM_1:1:64241270><>" triggered sm_chat (text lol)
"Captain A.<18><STEAM_1:1:14000346><>" triggered sm_chat (text  Alright, thanks for bringing the mistake to attention.)
"[HG] Comic King<45><STEAM_1:0:33926537><>" triggered sm_chat (text Captain)
"Captain A.<18><STEAM_1:1:14000346><>" triggered sm_chat (text  Yes Comic?)
"[HG] Comic King<45><STEAM_1:0:33926537><>" triggered sm_chat (text This is my first time seeing you, since when are you here?)
"[HG] Comic King<45><STEAM_1:0:33926537><>" triggered sm_chat (text Just curious)
"[HG] Comic King<45><STEAM_1:0:33926537><>" triggered sm_chat (text Be honest, i won't bite)
"Captain A.<18><STEAM_1:1:14000346><>" triggered sm_chat (text  I've played a long time ago back on CS:S for quite awhile, but I just started playing on the CS:GO server about a week ago)
"Captain A.<18><STEAM_1:1:14000346><>" triggered sm_chat (text  I have no intention in lying lol)
"[HG] Comic King<45><STEAM_1:0:33926537><>" triggered sm_chat (text ok)

he realised his mistake, fixed it, and apologized for it. I don't see why this report was even made in the first place.

Read this scary yellow thread

Reviewed.

• Like 2