Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Oh, God.

XxwonderbredxX

ight pepz.

Okay. I'll keep it short...

Basically there's this chick I used to chill with when we were kids. I saw her the other day for the first time in 10 years. Knowin' my ass, I didn't ask for her number. BUT, since we chilled I know where she lives (a block away) sooo would it be weird to go ringing her door bell and asking for her number? lmaooo. I thought it was, but then again, we were friends before. Oh, my second occupation doesn't help me since her dads a Chicago Cop. lmaoo.

ight pepz.

Okay. I'll keep it short...

Basically there's this chick I used to chill with when we were kids. I saw her the other day for the first time in 10 years. Knowin' my ass, I didn't ask for her number. BUT, since we chilled I know where she lives (a block away) sooo would it be weird to go ringing her door bell and asking for her number? lmaooo. I thought it was, but then again, we were friends before. Oh, my second occupation doesn't help me since her dads a Chicago Cop. lmaoo.

I don't talk to girls but damn homie all you have to do is go to her house, chill with her or something and say "What's your number, for old times sake. It's been a long ass time since we talked" or something like that. SHeeeiiiitttttt

• Like 1

I don't talk to girls but damn homie all you have to do is go to her house, chill with her or something and say "What's your number, for old times sake. It's been a long ass time since we talked" or something like that. SHeeeiiiitttttt

You should talk to girls. Just not ones with cooties. LOL. But thanks for the thought. :D

things you could do

1: ask one of her friends for her number (less creepy than showing up at her house but requires some finesse to not seem creepy)

2: add her on facebook (assuming you arent an idiot and thought of this but she doesn't have one)

3: let it go unless you run into her again

all of these are marginally better than showing up at her door unless youre sure she wants to reconnect with you too

if thats the case just go for it

her dad being a cop means literally nothing, ignore that shit

but idk why youre asking people in hg for advice on girls. shit i wouldnt even trust my own advice if someone else gave it to me on here

just dont seem like a creep and youre fine, the difficulty in that situation is on you

• Like 2

things you could do

1: ask one of her friends for her number (less creepy than showing up at her house but requires some finesse to not seem creepy)

2: add her on facebook (assuming you arent an idiot and thought of this but she doesn't have one)

all of these are marginally better than showing up at her door unless youre sure she wants to reconnect with you too

but idk why youre asking people in hg for advice on girls. shit i wouldnt even trust my own advice if someone else gave it to me on here

just dont seem like a creep and youre fine, the difficulty in that situation is on you

Don't remember he last name, would have been the easiest way to go. :P

And well, some of people are trolls and have something funny to say, and some are actually helpful.

Dad situation is sorta something to worry about.. But, not at this moment persay.

Umm depending on how comfortable you two were when you did hang out, showing up on her door step saying something like "hey im sorry to show up like this, but I had a good time with you the other day and wanted to know if i can get your number" would be the best thing you can do. If you don't learn to do things like this then eventually you'll look back on it and regret it. Bitches literally love this shit

It may seem embarrassing, but she will like it. Most attractive girls have guys text them a lot but going to her and asking for it will set you apart and make her think your special. And if her dad or someone else answers the door just ask if she is home and tell them that you are her friend and wanted to talk.

If it goes well then you'll be swimming indapuzy420noscopeblaze in no time.

Also only do drugs don't sell. Lost a good many friends because of dealing instead of having a good time.

things you could do

Yeah I wouldn't trust Inc's advice as he stuck his dick in crazy.

• Like 1