Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Admin Abuse

opressivepeach

If an admin has abused either you or disregarded the admin rules, please follow this template.

1. Abuser name: Beast®

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:43685553

3. What server: CSGO JB

4. About what time: 10 mins ago

5. PROOF:

http://imgur.com/ViJafA7,h7yCC33#0

http://imgur.com/ViJafA7,h7yCC33#1

http://imgur.com/B3s1uH6

6. Please tell us about the incident: Evil Elmo said "Beast is a bad admin" He then gagges him for 5 rounds. He then kicks him for disrespecting when he didnt disrespect.

First of all he was disrespecting me by called me badmin and saying I didn't deserve it that I should stop paying for it bc I was crap in the previous game when the incident occurred I then repeatedly told him to stop and the gag was only 1 round it was buggy he then later called me a cunt after killing me and the game I got banned I asked jero to record a demo bc I didn't know how but I was banned and couldn't get proof

I wasn't abusing u can see that he is disrespecting right there please don't take away and ban me

Edited by RedDevil6193
l2edit

OK after extensive searching and figuring out were this convo happened here is what he said ghAv8bA.png

and here is what you said

4eKuU9J.png

I searched he didn't call you a cunt in the incident, just badmin. Which is just bad admin. So we supposed to warn, gag/mute then kick , which you did. But taking be called a badmin as disrespect is not cool. You might be taking this a little to super cereal serious.

• Like 1

He called you cunt later on, so it had nothing to do with the reason you kicked him. Listen up, being called a badmin is not disrespectful unless he is harassing you. There is not enough evidence on your behalf for that. You are going to have record a demo and have screenshots when it comes to delicate matters like this, seasoned admins run demos constantly as they play. Also this tempBan will be over when we finish with this issue, and we come to a mutual understanding that it appears you over reacted and took being called a badmin way too personal.

Now I am going to add something, looking into the chat logs shows that this conversation just went off the wall and eventually I beleive Elmo would have gotten kicked. But at that moment it doesnt look like it. next time record a demo. keep in mind to record a demo and take screen shots of your actions to protect yourself. Do not take everything as insult. constructive criticism is allowed.

Edited by RedDevil6193
l2edit dl

I agree, I took that personally because I'm trying to be the best I can on this server and when he started nagging me I got really mad. I will completely drop the issue as if it never happened and continue with keeping control of the server as best as I can. I really do apologize, but how long will this ban be and will it affect my admin at all?

You keep your admin and the ban will be up in less than 5 mins. Lets keep calm on the servers. When people accuse you of abuse please refer them to an abuse report on the forums. It will save some of the bickering on the servers. Any future abuse reports may lead to temp bans and/or revocation of admin privileges.

• Like 2