Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Steam Account With Old Hg Account (Top Boyy)

Dexter Uchiha

So I had an account on here named "ToP Boyy" and for a very immature reason, I forgot about it (Very, very sorry)

I moved away from that account so I decided to make this one (Dexter Uchiha)

So I tried to connect my Steam Account through here and when I tried, it had a message saying like the account is already in use with the ToP Boyy account. So I was like "Darn, it could be very controversial with me trying to connect my Steam Account onto here"

And that is why I posted this thread because I am scared of being completely denied from all of the staff and moderators and possible even banned from here.

I am sorry for being inactive with my old account and I will promise, I will stay active on this one.

Oh yeah, also can moderator delete or completely erase the ToP Boyy account so that way my Steam Account is useable for this one?

I will appreciate it.

Edited by RedDevil6193
l2edit

So I tried to connect my Steam Account through here and when I tried, it had a message saying like the account is already in use with the ToP Boyy account. So I was like "Darn, it could be very controversial with me trying to connect my Steam Account onto here"

And that is why I posted this thread because I am scared of being completely denied from all of the staff and moderators and possible even banned from here.

Oh yeah, also can moderator delete or completely erase the ToP Boyy account so that way my Steam Account is useable for this one?

I will appreciate it.

You know you can just change your forum username right?

I don't think that's what he was asking...

Here's my question. Can you retrieve the account by saying you forgot the password?

What you need to do if you are able to, log into your old account and if you don't remember your password try hitting the "forgot the password" link(like digi suggested in his post) to access that account.

Once you are able to log in, remove that steam id from that account and link it to your new profile. If not you can just use your old account and change your name which is fairly simple as well too.

• Like 1

Use the Forgot password link when trying to login your old account, then login and unlink your steam account. If you do not have access to that email anymore, then PM me.

What you need to do if you are able to, log into your old account and if you don't remember your password try hitting the "forgot the password" link(like digi suggested in his post) to access that account.

Once you are able to log in, remove that steam id from that account and link it to your new profile. If not you can just use your old account and change your name which is fairly simple as well too.

Use the Forgot password link when trying to login your old account, then login and unlink your steam account. If you do not have access to that email anymore, then PM me.

Thank you Homer and beast702, changing the passwords actually helped me get back to my old account and vanished the Steam Account there and connected it on to here.

I definetly appreciate the suggestions :D