Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Bigpock

Peachy

1. Abuser name: BigPock

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:9896849

3. What server: CS:GO JB

4. About what time: 9:00 Central

5. PROOF: post-26615-0-11050700-1408200667_thumb.png

6. Please tell us about the incident: He forgot to /who, he muted me for 3 rounds bc I played the wrong song from hldj when I chose a diffrent one. Granted the song had the n word once at the very end and it was an accident that it was played.

7. Extra info: His other abuse report. https://hellsgamers.com/topic/103633-bigpock-abuse-report/

• Like 1

God forbid anyone makes a mistake

I muted you for probably 30 seconds, on accident. Muted for 3 rounds and unmuted 30 secs later must have been harsh

I understand I'm not allowed to mute other admins I just sort of jumped the gun. It was an accident .You played a song with racism so i turned it off.

But hey, I don't blame you. You got your admin revoked so your just pissy. I tried to apologize in admin chat afterwards and I thought we could move past it

In end, I realize what I did is not allowed. Next time I will check if people are admin before I decide on using my paidmin powersaUY6l.png

http://www.filedropper.com/nwordmute Holy shit I forgot to give you tick. 11K

Harle is a sweetheart for demoing <3

Edited by Kevin Sucks

I`m not "pissy" about my admin getting revoked. I could honestly care less. I have football and my junior year of High School coming. I only bought admin this month because it ends on my birthday. so GG about me being pissy, because I could literally NOT GIVE A SINGLE FUCK. I just made this report because of all the hate I get from everyone so when someone fucks up anytime ever that im on. I WILL ALWAYS MAKE A REPORT. So bye. Have a great day.

• Like 6

Peachy plays music with a forbidden word, gets muted by an admin. Admin apologizes and warns you not to play the forbidden word, unmutes right away. So you both were in the wrong, but appear to have settled it in game. Why is this report even here, oh wait out of spite. Well out of spite I could temp ban both of you, but instead we will call this over with. BigPock !who next time, and if it is an admin make a ban report right away. BP abuse reports can lead to temp bans and admin revoked. Peachy if you play inappropriate music expect to get muted, and temp banned.

• Like 3