Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

cs:go Being T-Listed, Please Read!

MrEsalone

So basically, I was playing on your server, and I played guard. Which I never do. And then during the 2nd round of the game. The Lead makes a call for all Ts to run to Deagle Pole. I happen to be some what baiting. And then as I am running away, two Ts follow me. And I kill one. And the other finishs me. I hear the Admin/Lead say, "1sec" Then he gets killed and all Ts rebel. You know. That "1sec" was him T-Listing me. For "Freekill." When it wasn't. If me walking into "baiting range" and a T RUNNING after me not with the group of other Ts just running at me. Trys to kill me i'm going to try to save my self. I think it is a very stupid T-List. I'm 19, i'm not dumb. I know the rules I have played. Jail Break MOD. On This and TF2 for a long time. Rules might be different from TF2 to here. But I still know them. And if I bait but run away. And a T follows and I kill him that's not a "Freekill" That's him being dumb trying ti get a kill for a gun to Rebel. I understand y'all allow for players to buy Admin for 15$. Some might just be 13 year olds who do it. Which is lame. But whatever. How ever the Admin that T-Listed me sounded old so. He "seemed" to know the rules. I'm just saying. Admins need to know what happened prior to just T-Listing ASAP. The "Freekill" was not. It was a dumbass chasing me. And Then deing for that reason. If he screams, "FREEKILL!" And the Lead/Admin hears it just slaps a T-List ASAP. Really dumb.

Basically all this is to get me Un T-Listed, the reason was false. I know my actions. Like I said i'm not some 13 year old kid. I'm fuckin 19. I know my shit. Fix this please and thank you.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:26309325

• Like 1

1.You were never t-listed. You were T-Locked for baiting second round in a row for 5 rounds by me.

2. If you want to make admin abuse report you need to do it here : http://hellsgamers.c...-abuse-reports/

3. You need to follow Abuse report template that you can find here http://hellsgamers.c...-abuse-reports/

4. I have never payed for my admin.

5. I have a proof of you baiting and if you will do it again I will be forced to T-List you for 2 hours.

6. You were kicked out of the server for disrespecting Admins and fighting with them. http://imgur.com/So7fmWa

If you have proof of me abusing my admin powers or if you think that was unfair, make admin abuse report here : http://hellsgamers.c...-abuse-reports/

Also awoiding his T-List http://hellsgamers.c...44182-mresalone

Edited by RedDevil6193
l2edit

Not worth my time make a "Abuse report" Or any other. Honestly I hate Admins. They all think there all high and mighty. Xray you said you have been a Admin for 3 years. Dude get a life for fucks sake. And so what if I avoid T list your server is shit if it can detect it after a restart. Fuck off lol. Ban me I could care less. Literally only play this if I am bored as shit. Get better Admins, if a Admin of 3years T locks instantly after something stupid happens. I was in the right you my friend need to fuckin think before you act. I would also like to you know your Job, if you have one. Because if you act so fast I wonder how you function in a work place. Honestly I am 19 I have a job Bookkeeping At Ensco. I'm only 19 make 25$ Per hour. I probably more responsible then you also. Serious tho. Fuck off. If I want to take a break and chill on your server. And then get T- Lock for doing something lame. Fuck right off. Get a life.

PS: I'm not responding to anything posted here. And if you need to ban me for Disrespect to a Admin for what I said earlier and this. Go right ahead. This ban is understandable. Thank you for your time Xray and have a nice day.

• Like 2

Not worth my time make a "Abuse report" Or any other. Honestly I hate Admins. They all think there all high and mighty. Xray you said you have been a Admin for 3 years. Dude get a life for fucks sake. And so what if I avoid T list your server is shit if it can detect it after a restart. Fuck off lol. Ban me I could care less. Literally only play this if I am bored as shit. Get better Admins, if a Admin of 3years T locks instantly after something stupid happens. I was in the right you my friend need to fuckin think before you act. I would also like to you know your Job, if you have one. Because if you act so fast I wonder how you function in a work place. Honestly I am 19 I have a job Bookkeeping At Ensco. I'm only 19 make 25$ Per hour. I probably more responsible then you also. Serious tho. Fuck off. If I want to take a break and chill on your server. And then get T- Lock for doing something lame. Fuck right off. Get a life.

PS: I'm not responding to anything posted here. And if you need to ban me for Disrespect to a Admin for what I said earlier and this. Go right ahead. This ban is understandable. Thank you for your time Xray and have a nice day.

caFCCbF.jpg

Funny post, are you sure you're 19?