Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

!mute @all

SleepingPhoenix

Correct, that has been established before, I even know people with binds for ct and t and just press both when they want to mute all as a "workaround"

It would be nice if we could add something to the JB script that would mute terrorists for 5-10 seconds after lead is taken, to avoid commotion, and let lead give orders like the 30 sec round start mute

• Like 3

Correct, that has been established before, I even know people with binds for ct and t and just press both when they want to mute all as a "workaround"

It would be nice if we could add something to the JB script that would mute terrorists for 5-10 seconds after lead is taken, to avoid commotion, and let lead give orders like the 30 sec round start mute

I agree with this, and also if you don't want us using @all then why not remove that option and give it to da's and up only?

I think we need harsher rules to combat mic spam. It has been a real problem on CSGO jailbreak recently. If it were my decision I would like to disable HLDJ entirely because its always annoying and nobody uses goldwave to ensure good quality. Perhaps an auto mute (5 sec?) for talking over the lead? Its not an easy issue to fix but I know we have to do something.

• Like 1

I think we need harsher rules to combat mic spam. It has been a real problem on CSGO jailbreak recently. If it were my decision I would like to disable HLDJ entirely because its always annoying and nobody uses goldwave to ensure good quality. Perhaps an auto mute (5 sec?) for talking over the lead? Its not an easy issue to fix but I know we have to do something.

+1

There is already a spam system in effect if you can't handle a little more spam then you can handle post-19962-0-33847000-1408883859_thumb.jpg

A little more spam is an understatement. I actually have quit because its so bad sometimes. Also when I mute people they are often salty in regular or admin chat so I have to deal with that shit too. The current system isn't good enough is what I'm saying.

Well there is some cases where using !mute @all or !mute @<team> would be ok (nascar day, CS:GO because you can't see more than 2 peoples names who are using mic), but it it 100% more prefered to mute individually.

Although, effective nex srever restart I've made it so Ts are muted for 5 seconds after lead dies. Although I didn't test it, so who knows if it'll work :)

• Like 1

Well there is some cases where using !mute @all or !mute @<team> would be ok (nascar day, CS:GO because you can't see more than 2 peoples names who are using mic), but it it 100% more prefered to mute individually.

Although, effective nex srever restart I've made it so Ts are muted for 5 seconds after lead dies. Although I didn't test it, so who knows if it'll work :)

i think it should be when someone takes lead not when lead dies.