Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Ban Request For Disrespect In Ts3

Paul :)

1. Name: mmmnbacon

2. Where:TS3

3. About what time:5:07 PM 8/31/2014

4. PROOF: will list below

5. Please tell us about the incident

In Jail break we were doing duck hunt, and bacon was jumping half across. I witnessed him doing so twice. I asked in voice chat if we were allowed to kill people not jumping fully across, and the lead said yes. Then after bacon heard this he jumped across once. Immediately after, he jumps and strafes around not jumping all the way. I shoot him with my Duel Ellites 3 times, and stop when I saw he was jumping fully across where he was kill by a CT shooting in the middle. He got mad, said turn your sound on in ts3, started yelling and not listening to me so I mute myself, and proceed to type in chat. Where the screenshot starts when I mute my speakers.

As you can see in the screenshot he says

"fucking dick face paul'

"kill urself kill hungry"

"like bitchsquad"

"cause I can call out fgts" which was directed towards me

https://dl.dropboxus...-Disrespect.jpg SCREENSHOT

and if you don't belive in the screenshot because there could be more before, ill post the chat from 5 minutes before

[spoiler=Chat Logs]<16:30:29> "ssssoda": werent you a full member when i was here sobes

<16:30:33> "Sobes": leave the group and tell red

<16:30:35> "Sobes": no

<16:30:40> "Sobes": Why does everyone think I ws a member

<16:30:44> "ssssoda": i told archer

<16:30:50> "ssssoda": idk lol

<16:30:55> "Paul ツ": pm red

<16:30:58> "ssssoda": ugh

<16:49:47> "Sobes": http://gyazo.com/616...9feba5a7931b22d

<17:07:18> "mmmnbacon": fucking dick face paul

<17:07:25> "mmmnbacon": kill urself kill hungry

<17:07:27> "mmmnbacon": like bitchsquad

<17:16:21> "Paul ツ": It's so interesting how you purposely didn't jump across knowing you could be killed for disobeying the rules, and when It happens you get so mad...

<17:16:53> "Sobes": come on kids

<17:16:55> "Sobes": let's not

<17:17:59> "mmmnbacon": i jumped half across, then jumped across the full way

<17:18:04> "mmmnbacon": and then he freeshoots me for no reason

<17:18:21> "mmmnbacon": and then i jumped all the way across to be killed when i was low hp

<17:19:07> "mmmnbacon": even if i fucking did it wrong before, thats no reason to kill me when im doing it right after

<17:26:31> "Paul ツ": I witnissed you jumped half across and went back twice. Then you jumped fully across. Then you jumped half across again, which is when I "freeshot" *(which I didnt)* and I stopped when you started to jump again to be sniped by someone with an AWP.

<17:26:45> "mmmnbacon": i didnt jump half across again

<17:26:50> "Paul ツ": Yes you did.

<17:26:53> "mmmnbacon": nah

<17:26:55> "Paul ツ": I wish I had a demo of it

<17:27:02> "mmmnbacon": u fucking bullshit that

<17:27:22> "mmmnbacon": and i wasnt sniped by an awp either

<17:27:26> "mmmnbacon": i think ur memory is flawed

<17:27:34> "Sobes": guys shut up

<17:27:41> "UnPrePared_": wow is this xbox live arguments ?

<17:27:46> "mmmnbacon": yeah

<17:27:48> "UnPrePared_": im getting off bye

<17:27:52> "mmmnbacon": cuz i can call out fgts

post-26126-0-92952800-1409525406_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I'm sorry I said those, but that was because I was furious of the fact that he basically freekilled me for no reason. The situation is totally wrong, with me previously jumping only half way across duck hunt twice before, but then jumped across the entire way until it led to the freeshots. There is no demo to prove either side correct, but the teamspeak obviously makes me the offender of the disrespect since I was seriously mad when he muted his mic while I was explaining, which led me to not finish what I was saying for no reason whatsoever. I couldn't prove my point until I let him unmute himself and tell his side of the story, but basically proves himself correct. I am seriously sorry for being mad since I didn't want him to be ignoring me and not letting me explain anything.

• Like 1

I'm sorry I said those, but that was because I was furious of the fact that he basically freekilled me for no reason. The situation is totally wrong, with me previously jumping only half way across duck hunt twice before, but then jumped across the entire way until it led to the freeshots. There is no demo to prove either side correct, but the teamspeak obviously makes me the offender of the disrespect since I was seriously mad when he muted his mic while I was explaining, which led me to not finish what I was saying for no reason whatsoever. I couldn't prove my point until I let him unmute himself and tell his side of the story, but basically proves himself correct. I am seriously sorry for being mad since I didn't want him to be ignoring me and not letting me explain anything.

From now on, either avoid eachother so that there aren't more problems, or kiss and makeup. I will not tolerate having one of my recruits act the way that you did. If anything similar to this happens in the future, I'd be surprised to see you continue to stay in HG. Your teamspeak ban will be disapproved.

• Like 1