Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not enough info [Hg] Boo Abuse Report

Le Amber <3

1. Abuser name: [HG] Boo

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:50227954

3. What server: HG Jailbreak

4. About what time: About 10 minutes ago

5. PROOF: Attatched files.

6. Please tell us about the incident I took Lead, and was about to mute team speak to lead. Not 10 seconds in, I get slayed for not giving an order yet. I was using my alt, which is why my name is TRICK2GG. I have a mic, and was leading multiple days before this.

post-24136-0-41825100-1409567318_thumb.png

post-24136-0-06206800-1409567319_thumb.png

• Like 2

You had over 10 seconds to use your mic lol and everyone was saying you didnt have one except Clearcut. My bad I didnt know? I even counted as shown in your screenshots for you to use your mic and you were not responding at all. I do have a demo but it's pretty damn long. Your screenshots are really one sided and doesn't really explain what had happen. Btw you shouldn't photoshop your screenshots maybe you should post the whole thing showing the amount of time I had given before I slayed you

Edited by Harle
  • Like 2

I took Lead, and was about to mute team speak to lead. Not 10 seconds in, I get slayed for not giving an order yet. I was using my alt, which is why my name is TRICK2GG. I have a mic, and was leading multiple days before this.

You were in teamspeak talking to people in there carrying a conversation instead of giving orders. I was in there. By taking lead and not leading you took the spot of someone else possibly playing and leading, and delaying the game. Can you provide a demo that shows you were not delaying, that would help greatly as screenshots are not going to be sufficient.

Its been a week, closing due to no proof. Not Abuse.

Edited by RedDevil6193
use edit