Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Got Hacked Need Help Pleez

camperfriend

Alright so I got hacked, I can access the account but I deleted all my friends (not actually me) and I lost all my csgo guns, this asshole even took out the guns i was selling on the market for about 13 cents. All I would like to now is if there is a way to find out to whom the guns were given to, or where they are at this moment. I am not sure how they got in, but I got an Idea.

Im weak right now. [HG] Camper

Hey dude, that sucks. You can find who he traded it to if you look at your trade history -

First - Go to your profile

GXyJuon.png

Click on your inventory [where it is shown in the image]

Second - Click on trade offers [Again, showed in image]

yWmHdgi.png

Third - Click on inventory history [shown in image]

XofgY7h.png

Sorry it happened to you, hope this answers your question.

btw that shows who the guy traded his weapons to.

• Like 1

Report him. Give proof. Start over cause valve ain't gonna do shit.

But if you are going to use the same account change the password. Change your email/email password.

And please tell me that you didn't download something probably called steamguard.exe

Regardless, if you didn't get phished. Do a virus scan, do a malware scan and if you know enough about techy stuff go through your processes and research anything fishy.

Or all of this is a joke so he doesn't get banned after he realized he got caught......

http://hellsgamers.c...45111-hg-camper

OOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRR maybe his account was hijacked, someone took all his shit, sent a phishing link to his friends list, and deleted all of his friends.

P.S I thought steam sent you an email request about being logged on from a new ip/pc, so they should / might of sent you an email about it. If this is the case you should change you email password too.

Since you're the only one who has all the info (security questions, date of birth, credit card info etc.), contacting Steam Support might be the best thing to do. They will probably end up asking you for all that info, but it might help a lot, they might even check the IPs from which your acc was accessed. Check your email, it's impossible that the dude that hacked you didn't go through the security check when he logged in, either via browser or the steam app. They might not get your skins back, but they might IP ban the guy that did it.

Submit a ticket to steam on the subject, i lost a $400 knife and some guns a while ago to a hacker. I known steam says they won't reverse any translation, but i you make the report nice they will help you out with it. Secondly if you do get your account back set up steam guard and De-authorize all users immediately. Thirdly never click on links to csgolounge or anything like that. ONLY ADD PEOPLE YOU KNOW, AND HAVE PLAYED WITH.

Edit:

Steam reversed the transactions for me btw, idk if they will do it for you. They basically said that they will give my this one time service of reversing my stuff.

Hope this helps!! :)

and good luck with it :P

Edited by SassyPhoenix