Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ts3 Related Question.

Reaper

To: any and/or all leadership

Subject: the need to be in TS3

I am on my phone so please bare with me on any spelling mistakes or non- use of punctuation.

First of all, forgive me if this is a silly question. Now, i am curious as to if i have to be in HG TS3 every time i play a game. I believe this strictly applies to games that we hold servers in or games that are multiplayer. Lately i have been playing borderlands 2 by myself and staying out of TS3 because i view it as a distraction when playing solo. I have also played with friends (kind of like a private server). These friends are not in HG

does it matter that i am not in TS3 when playing like this?

I completely understand the rules and agree with the TS since it can help resolve problems before it goes higher up the leadership chain. I also try my darnest to be on TS every time i play, i am human and sometimes forget. We are can't be prefect.

Now.... when on a "private server" on bl2, we are relying on our gaming rig to act as host. The need to have TS up, in my eyes, can be very taxing on a rig and disrupt game flow. Which could ruin a fun gaming session.

Basically just trying to get a better sense of when i need to be in TS (every time i play CSS, TF2, GMOD, and some others) and when i can stay off of it.

Let me know what you think.