Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed -Hg- Chicken Aka Luka Abuse

.lsd

1. Abuser name: -hg- Luka

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:52361986

3. What server: CSS MG

4. About what time: few mins ago

5. PROOF: demo provided

6. Please tell us about the incident:

Unmutes himself after being muted by myself for causing issues

Additional info:

http://hellsgamers.c...ns.php?i=145572

http://hellsgamers.c...s&st=0:52361986

luka_2.dem

You had caused problems, then continued to try and drag them out. When asked by Audiotape to stop, you didn't. You were then muted for that reason, and shortly after unmuted yourself, overriding a higher-ranked admin's action.

I don't get what is so confusing though. You caused a problem, got muted, then abused by unmuting yourself. First off, why were you even causing a problem to begin with? Secondly, why did you feel the need to unmute yourself when you should have known that Audiotape had the right to mute you.

First off, i would like to know the specific problem that i caused and secondly audio never told me to stop because i wasn't causing any problems (as far as i know) and thirdly i thought he muted me as a joke because i had no idea that i was causing a problem so i just unmuted myself, i was not aware that i was causing a problem and i am very sorry for whatever i have done.

The problem was you attempting to egg on the problem which audiotape had asked you not to continue through admin chat. Regardless, when muted by an admin (atleast one that's higher than you), you shouldn't be undoing it. If they say it was a joke, feel free. Yet, if you don't know if was serious or not, don't touch it, because then you end up in a situation similar to this one.

No big deal, just keep in mind that its easier to ask and get a clear answer than it is to be unsure and then end up with an abuse report on you.

Reviewed.