Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Tittysprinkles

POOKR

1. Abuser name: TITTYSPRINKLES

2. Their Steam Id: 0:0:9975453

3. What server: CSS Jailbreak

4. About what time: 15 minutes ago

5. PROOF: post-21132-0-44908500-1410808439_thumb.jpg post-21132-0-46480200-1410808452_thumb.jpg

6. I was in a S4S lr as a T, I won the lr, and was slayed shortly after. He was the only admin in the server at the time.

• Like 1

Shot for shot LR. POOKR crossed the yellow and black line and came all the way to my side of the arena (crossing my yellow and black line as well) and shot me in the head point blank. Crossing the yellow and black line in shot for shot is a slayable offense. I have been told this (and learned the hard way) from SEVERAL admins and members of HG including HG Unprepared. He did not complain about it when it happened so I assumed he knew what he did was wrong and was just screwing around. Otherwise I would have explained it to him immediately.

Edited by TITTYSPRINKLES.

Shot for shot LR. POOKR crossed the yellow and black line and came all the way to my side of the arena (crossing my yellow and black line as well) and shot me in the head point blank. Crossing the yellow and black line in shot for shot is a slayable offense. I have been told this (and learned the hard way) from SEVERAL admins and members of HG including HG Unprepared. He did not complain about it when it happened so I assumed he knew what he did was wrong and was just screwing around. Otherwise I would have explained it to him immediately.

Who was on T?

My first post says I was on T. TITTYSPRINKLES and player Thatoneguy were on CT. You can see in my first SS that player Thatoneguy beats cooldudeunknown, the only other T, in a gun toss. Me being the last T after winning at my LR, I had another potential CT I could LR with (Thatoneguy) but I was slayed before then and the rounded subsequently ended as I was the last T.

You won because you cheated. You CANNOT cross the black and yellow line in shot for shot, it is a slayable offense and you as such, you were slayed for it. Although I believe you are correct in that you were T. I remember that you were indeed T because there was a potential LR after that like yo mentioned. That is irrelevant though to the rules of shot for shot.

Are you denying that your crossed the black and yellow line and shot me point blank? Or are you claiming that is not the rule? Because you haven't said anything about either of those and that is the only thing that matters

Edited by TITTYSPRINKLES.

You won because you cheated. You CANNOT cross the black and yellow line in shot for shot, it is a slayable offense and you as such, you were slayed for it. Although I believe you are correct in that you were T. I remember that you were indeed T because there was a potential LR after that like yo mentioned. That is irrelevant though to the rules of shot for shot.

Are you denying that your crossed the black and yellow line and shot me point blank? Or are you claiming that is not the rule? Because you haven't said anything about either of those and that is the only thing that matters

As per the first two bullet points on the Holy Bible of Jailbreak. I'll link it here for you: https://hellsgamers.com/topic/80216-the-holy-bible-of-jailbreak/

• If a T cheats in an LR (IE, throwing deagle from inside of deagle cage), he is considered a rebel.
  • If a CT cheats in an LR, he can be slayed -> teamlocked -> tlisted

To answer your question, I'm not denying I crossed the line to shoot you, I'm showing you what is considered a 'slayable' offense. Had I been on CT, this would be a different issue, however I was on T, and you were on CT.

I come back an this is resolved by you guys? Well shit. Kudos, not many people can act maturely on abuse reports and use them how the should be used.

Sprinkles, be sure to read the following threads:

https://hellsgamers.com/topic/79186-admin-training-guide/

https://hellsgamers.com/topic/79185-jailbreak-admin-training-guide/

https://hellsgamers.com/topic/80216-the-holy-bible-of-jailbreak/

Understand those threads and all within them to hopefully avoid any abuse reports in the future. This was just a minor confusion, so no real threats this time.

Again, well done you guys. I am legitimately, pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed.

• Like 2