Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Adrian Peterson

Midget

The thing is this happens to alot of kids, it happened to him, its more common among the black population, its not just a huge fucking branch off a tree either they call them switches, I had many friends as a kid that got hit by belts, switches, etc. It's stlll very common today, more with grandparents though. All these people saying they dont understand how he could do something like this havent experienced it themselves, and those who have, some defend him, some say he shouldnt keep the abuse going, I personally feel discipline your child the way you want unless it causes them to be afraid of you, or get seriously injured. He did even text the boys mom saying that he went a little to far and he is a strong man and a football player, its not very hard to do that. But I can see why people would consider it abuse, I just personally think its not a huge deal since it's what he is used to.