Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ccs Or Cs:go?

Touch My Tralala

So I've played CS:GO and i feel in love (best gift ever lol)

BUT I've been seeing lately how their is discussions on which of the two is better.

I've yet to play CCS and would like to test it out eventually but honestly id hate to waste my money.

Could some of you fine fellows enlighten me on why its good and I should get it sooner than later OR you can say how shit it is compared to CS:GO, Please have something to back up your reasoning. Or else ill mark you as an idiot.

I have Gmod I just dont know how to play T . T

Not many people do. I have 814 hours played on it and I still have no idea how to play. Though most of those i spent watching TV while alt tabbed.

Not many people do. I have 814 hours played on it and I still have no idea how to play. Though most of those i spent watching TV while alt tabbed.

well if you ever wanna play some time let me know, ill figure it out :P

Since you did it now and you are new so i would let you know that if the last post is yours then dont make new post but edit that last post.

mm okay lol thanks for the help :P

Edited by KarmaOfPain
Read what reddevil6193 typed again

this question was hot news like a year ago lol.

with almost 3000 hours played on source I was one of the people who could not let go of css right away it made me sad that everyone quit playing it and also I was just shit at csgo, just when I had gotten decent at source.

But now, with over a 1200 hours played on csgo, I can say it's time to say goodbye to source.

Source might not really be dead in jailbreak and bunnyhopping and shit, but other than that there's really nothing much left in that game.

I remember our ts always being filled with people to css 10man, now no one wants to play it anymore, that says enough.

css used to be better but you just have to move on, csgo is more alive which makes it the better of the two right now.

I'm still not over it lol but it's ok I love csgo now :)

tl;dr version: competitive and matchmaking/pugs/10mans/scrims: csgo

all the other fancy plug ins and bhopping etc: css.

More people play csgo now thus making it a better game cause you simply find more filled up servers.

• Like 2

CS:S used to be great but it's pretty much dead (not exactly, but only when compared to the other CS games)

dbb6b9398aaa6bae9aa980b4d70ec8e9.png

Either way, when CSGO came out, most people here stuck with CSS because of how fucked the game was at that time, but it has improved a lot since then, and it's probably safe to say that CS:GO is the better game at this point. I'll only ever really touch CS:S for bhop now, which is it's only use to me at this point.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend you waste your money.

• 2 weeks later...