Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Kooks

cleezus

1. Abuser name: Kooks

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:96806116

3. What server: CSS Jailbreak

4. About what time: Dunno

5. PROOF: None

6. Please tell us about the incident: tried putting this in ban request but it's glitching for me. this guy freekilled the same guy 2 rounds in a row so i demo'd the third time

14000 tick

Edited by DeathShot
Template
  • Like 1

Yeap, I freekilled this guy, a guy called Stewfasa, but it wasn't my fault. Why? Server glitched. He was red to me and another people on the server. I have a screenshot and also witnesses to prove it. Cleezus got mad with me and even knowing that wasn't my fault he reported me. Also, Alex(another admin) told me that this glitch is normal, it happens sometimes. And even knowing that it wasn't my fault I slayed myself because Alex explained what was happening. http://i.imgur.com/UNQ73AS.jpg

I'm sorry about my english, not my primary language.

First off, cleezus, if you don't use the template in the future, your report will be ignored until you fix it. I fixed it for you this time.

Secondly, this is a server glitch which happens to players, and absolutely no admin powers were used here. Abuse reports are for when people ABUSE their ADMIN, HGBans is for situations such as freekills.

Not abuse.

• Like 1