Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

cs:s Glitched Textures

UnPrePared_

So when I play jailbreak I see someone being red in their cells.

Of course I think he/she is red from the prison dice then I shoot him/her and then look up in console and I see that I have a possible freekill...

Ofc I slay myself and apologize and explain what happend and I refund him/her with some credits or rep.

But my question is, Is this a glitch ? is there something wrong in my files ? Is this the fault of the server ?

When ever I reconnect the glitch is gone, and when this glitch occurs is x amount of time. It's random.

Somethimes I even see people that are invisible but they aren't most of the time this is a CT.

And it's not only me having this bug I heard more ppl saying it, and I once got tlisted for it aswell because I couldn't proof it either.

Any fixes ?

EDIT: I really don't know where to post this so I just made a thread about it so other ppl can share their experience aswell, or any fixes.

Edited by UnPrePared_

So when I play jailbreak I see someone being red in their cells.

Of course I think he/she is red from the prison dice then I shoot him/her and then look up in console and I see that I have a possible freekill...

Ofc I slay myself and apologize and explain what happend and I refund him/her with some credits or rep.

But my question is, Is this a glitch ? is there something wrong in my files ? Is this the fault of the server ?

When ever I reconnect the glitch is gone, and when this glitch occurs is x amount of time. It's random.

Somethimes I even see people that are invisible but they aren't most of the time this is a CT.

And it's not only me having this bug I heard more ppl saying it, and I once got tlisted for it aswell because I couldn't proof it either.

Any fixes ?

EDIT: I really don't know where to post this so I just made a thread about it so other ppl can share their experience aswell, or any fixes.

This is a glitch of the css jb mod i believe, because its happened to too many people to be client side. it's happened to me before but its not a big deal, just restart your css and you're golden.