Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Differences Between Disrespect And Smack Talk

Frankalicolnlogs

Something you have to be careful about is friends disrespecting each other. For example "Fuck you Mike, suck dick" Mike knows I am messing around but you as an admin may not know. In a situation like that such say something along the lines of "Chill on the disrespect" try not to jump straight into a kick, gag, or ban.

• Like 3

Can we agree racist & bigoted terms (n****r, f*g, c**t, etc) crosses every line of just smack talk to not just being offensive to those on the recieving end but to larger ethnicities that these names disrespect.

If I am gay, black, a woman, etc and someone is tossing those terms on the server I on I am going to feel uncomfortable and unwelcome.

Can we agree racist & bigoted terms (n****r, f*g, c**t, etc) crosses every line of just smack talk to not just being offensive to those on the recieving end but to larger ethnicities that these names disrespect.

If I am gay, black, a woman, etc and someone is tossing those terms on the server I on I am going to feel uncomfortable and unwelcome.

That is already implied.