Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Csgo Models (Hats, Etc)

Burnt

Hey so ive been working on making a hat for Hellsgamers and im wondering what I have to do after I have made the model itself, im using modo as my modeling software as Ive been working on this on downtime at school in my animation class. I can easily transfer the file to my home to do the further things needed, but im just wondering what comes next. I know Short you tried helping me do this last time before an LOA but I have forgotten and id really like to make this a hobby, anyone with knowledge on what to do id like the help. Youtube links would be great for me as im self learning mostly.

http://hellsgamers.c...nts-for-source/

You probably won't find any source plugins for modo (only one I found was really old), you could however export the model as fbx then import it into either max, maya or blender and export it as smd or dmx.

I might go over my old tut fixing some things.

Edit : Read the tutorial, dumb question its all there thanks. Instead my question would be is there any difference for CSGO?

Edited by Burnt

Edit : Read the tutorial, dumb question its all there thanks. Instead my question would be is there any difference for CSGO?

Not really, but for heads they need to be rotated (assuming it's facing forward) 90 y -90 z, this is if the program is z up (3ds max, maya is y up) and the transform is in worldspace.

edit:nvm that should work I guess

Edited by Short