Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Luka Slay All Abuse

Iron Chef

1. Abuser name: -hg- Luka

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:52361986

3. What server: CSS MG

4. About what time: 10 minutes ago

5. PROOF: screen shots

6. Please tell us about the incident:

Playing on a multi game map and luka slays all on a bhop map because it was too hard. I was demoing and stopped right before hand. Screen shot attached.

also used slap on himself to help him with a map.

post-16098-0-59134700-1411198102_thumb.jpg

post-16098-0-36895800-1411199205_thumb.jpg

Edited by Iron Chef

ok first off i did not slap myself to help me, i slapped myself because i was glitched, just wanted to clear that up and before i slayed everyone, i asked if they would like to be slayed because no one could finish it and no one was even close to finishing it and im pretty sure that the map we were on doesnt have bhoping because it wouldnt let me so therefore the bhop map was unbeatable, well to everyone that was on the server currently.

you don't get to make that decision. And I didn't hear you ask everyone, cause I for sure did not say you should. you just said, "This is unbeatable."

ok but that map doesnt allow bhopping so how are you supposed to beat a bhop map when you cant even bhop? and yes i asked over mic if i should slay all and they said yes.

@Iron - Do your demos contain any proof toward this incident whatsoever?

@Luka - Regardless of how hard you think the map is, slaying everyone isn't a choice to be made. Especially seeing that 0 players answered in chat, and it is hard to believe everyone would have a mic and agree to it. Maps on a 64 tick server, not designed for optimal bhop settings, as well as the map possibly not changing serverside setting as well, doesn't make the map impossible. The map will be difficult due to the way that people are used to bhopping, and this usually isn't the way. Also, for the slapping: looking at your history, you've abused slapping before.. a lot. I believe you can understand why I am being skeptical, correct?

@Iron - Do your demos contain any proof toward this incident whatsoever?

@Luka - Regardless of how hard you think the map is, slaying everyone isn't a choice to be made. Especially seeing that 0 players answered in chat, and it is hard to believe everyone would have a mic and agree to it. Maps on a 64 tick server, not designed for optimal bhop settings, as well as the map possibly not changing serverside setting as well, doesn't make the map impossible. The map will be difficult due to the way that people are used to bhopping, and this usually isn't the way. Also, for the slapping: looking at your history, you've abused slapping before.. a lot. I believe you can understand why I am being skeptical, correct?

yes i understand why you would be skeptical about my slapping but how would me slapping myself once help me with a map? i already stated that i was glitched in the map and the slap resolved that. Ok im sorry about the slaying all i was not aware because ive seen other admins do that before when a map wasnt gonna be beatten any time soon.

yes i understand why you would be skeptical about my slapping but how would me slapping myself once help me with a map? i already stated that i was glitched in the map and the slap resolved that. Ok im sorry about the slaying all i was not aware because ive seen other admins do that before when a map wasnt gonna be beatten any time soon.

Next abuse report that I see that ends up being marked as reviewed will most likely result in the removal of your admin, and demotion of yourself from HG. I've already linked you the guides that you need, so reread them. You are on very thin ice, and its about to crack.

Reviewed.