Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

cs:go Jailbreak Gang Ownership Changed To Someone Else?

CalvitChin

Hello.

Long story short i created a gang name Wolfpack and i went MIA and have not been playing jailbreak for more than 3 to 4 month from what i remember and when i came back my gang ownership has been changed to someone else? I have work hard and once used all my 15k hardwork rep to get my gang started on those upgrades. Are there anyway that the higher up admins can help me regain my leadership back? if not then it will be so uncool -_____- hence who ever got the leadership is inactive anymore im pretty sure.

(I know how the gang system works with the inactive people including the leader by the way)

Cheers.

Edited by CalvitChin

Prune #3:

Removes people who are inactive for 2 months | with less than 10,000 points

If you're a gang leader, your leadership will be passed (even if you have more than 10,000 points)

Yeah i know but like i asked, Is there anyway the higher up admins could transfer my leadership back?

Who ever got the leader from my gang is probably not playing there anymore despite the gang points, perks settings untouched and not seeing him in the JB server at all for so long. And even if the guy is still playing there either rarely or actively, i highly doubt he would even pass the leadership back to me despite all the trolls or selfish jerks now days on the internet.

R.I.P my 1 year hard work on my gang..............

Edited by CalvitChin