Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned Unban App

Hii

Welp, alas it's been about 6 months and after talking to Stylez/Skreech, I figured I'd try again.

I'll just keep it short and sweet because there's not much I haven't said already.

What I did was no secret, in an angry situation I threatened another, or past member of the community.

Since then I cut my ties and haven't caused any drama within or out of the community.

The situation honestly wasn't that huge, it just dragged out further then it needed to be.

Anyways, bottom line is, even though I don't specifically play games much anymore, would be nice to get an unban to chill in teamspeak time to time.

I apologize to uM plus for the drama involved, I'm not a toxic person and would like to come back and prove myself. Maybe even just a forum + teamspeak unban at first, something small. If not, that's fine and I'll try again at another time. Like I said 6 months ago when I got banned, I'm not going to be one that's going to cause drama just because I'm banned. If i'm banned, I'm banned, so be it.

Original ban: https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?i=130554-suicide

Thanks for your time.

• Like 9

I'm going to leave a message here because I was involved and played a major role in your ban aswell as Monkey who isnt here now.

I have no problems with Suicide being unbanned and even allowing him to re-join HG, what's done is done and it's irrelevant to myself now.

Hope everything can settle and this can stop happening.

• Like 12