Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

pending Jailbreak Idol

Icon

I have talked about these events before. I decided to post these events here to try to get some suggestions. I'm not really sure how these will work out. If they do work out we might be able to get new people to lead. More leads means more people having fun and playing.

<insert Image Here>

When:

• Date: Week
  • Server: CS:GO [HG] Community Events Server
  • Please be in our Teamspeak 3 server 30 minutes before the event!
  • Both the server's IP and password will be given out in Teamspeak 3 (voice.hellsgamers.com:2012)

How to play:

• This is a week-long event
  • Before the event there will be a sign-up (PM me to sign up)
  • During the week they will be required to lead, they have to get everyone to vote for them as the best lead. So they have to have the funnest days.
  • At the end of the week all jailbreakers have to vote on who they thought was the best lead.
  • Leadership will not be allowed to participate in the event. Since we are obviously the best leads :P

Maps:

• Jailbreak Map

Who can play?:

• Friend of HG To Veterans HG | (Leadership Excluded)

General Rules:

• NO cheats, exploits, glitching, or 3rd party tools that give you an unfair advantage over other players.
  • NO ghosting.
  • DO NOT be disrespectful.
  • NO sexual harassment of female players.
  • DO NOT be racist or use racist terms.
  • NO useless spamming of the mic, text, or radio. That means no songs/soundbytes, especially if fellow players are complaining.
  • NO recruiting or advertising for other clans in here.
  • DO NOT wear the -hg- / [HG] / HG | tag unless you are an HG member!
  • NO name impersonation of ANYONE.
  • If you are caught trying to crash or lag the server you will be permanently banned.

Prizes:

• I will try to have a big prize for this so people want to sign up.

Current Participants:

[ninja][/ninja]

My biggest concerns are:

1. Having people on the server actually vote
  2. Having people vote just for the heck of it
  3. Not having new people signing up.

I'll make another post on the other event if i can figure out if it can even be done.

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

Perhaps add an incentive for new players to vote, be it rep or credits, so hopefully more new people would vote, as opposed to the only voters being hg recruits/members yadayadayada.

Maybe in chat occasionally a 'vote page' link could pop up showing a list of the people who had lead during the week, and the user can input which lead he/she liked

• 2 months later...

Yes, not a necropost.

Anyway to answer some of the unanswered questions. This is a jailbreak event. so it will happen in the regular jailbreak server.

I'm not sure when i'll be able to do this though.