Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

My First New Car

JuIcY

Got a 2014 mustang v6 in manual, decided to go with this against an older GT that I could afford mostly because of the power and body style, to me the 2005-2009 mustangs are too big and clunky, a bit too retro for me (side fenders...) Overall its a 305hp car that can douse most other older cars on the highway and I said why not, never had a new car before, no worries no previous owenr bullshit and it's a type of car I have always been wanting since i was a kid. Overall very happy with my decision and yeah, i could have gotten an 04 supercharged cobra for the same price in mint condition, but scratch one off my bucket-list for having a brand new car

Edited by JuIcY
  • Like 3

Very nice. Gorgeous car.

Thanks man, to be honest its a great value these models if your into performance, of course you can get a used mustang gt but I found at this time a 2011+ GT with 400HP is still high in the price range, the newer v6 fit my budget perfectly and its a fun car to drive. I said hell no to an automatic to at least have some thrill in it. Overall very happy with the choice going from luxury car to basic no frills mustang

I'm pretty sure the 2014 v6 has more hp than the 04 cobra anyways. This was my 03. Wish I wouldn't have gotten rid of it. By far not my first car, but was the first car I financed. I had it from 2009 until 2012.

That I doubt, the 04 cobra came supercharged from the factory, specs on that are 390 hp @ 6000 rpm

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

honestly you would have been better off waiting 2 months and getting the 2015 with independent rear suspension. it greatly improves traction and handling instead of being stuck with a suspension from the 1940's

have fun with your mousetwang though. hope you enjoy it.

My Cadillac has Fully independent suspension anyway.

How much would it cost for a second hand mustang in Denmark? or a second hand Cadillac?

Will look up the two biggest car traders of Denmark and give you a point of average

As for the biggest car trader regarding Mustang's I couldnt find any above year 2010. Most of them cost 460,000 DKK which is about $90,000 if I'm not wrong, you can get one for $20,000 however, it is rusty and just needs a full restoration lol. As for the cadillac, they don't own it and probably none does lol but there are some CTS' that cost $70,000 each at least, up to $75,000.

Second biggest doesn't own a STS but a CTS on the same $72,000 each price.

Mustangs: There is a decent one at $51,000.. Forgot to mention its a 2005

That's the results I could do from a little search up

Edited by Tut

• 2 months later...