Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Degroot - Top 10

Skeptical Poet

Hey, just a quick question.

So my HG score on the Degroot Keep server has been within the top 10 score for a couple of days now, and I haven't seen my name up there once. In fact, when I type /rank, I get a bunch of information as to my score, headshots, ect, but I have no rank.

About a month ago I would get vip status at random every other time I would log into the server, so I can only assume that the server was recognizing my score as being within the top 10. Can anyone explain why that has stopped?

The database is fine I suspect. It seems that your previous VAC ban has messed up your entry. It says banned instead of the position number. I don't know why other previously VAC banned players have a position entry and not you.

I will ask someone to take a look.

I guess I am wrong lol :(

The database is fine I suspect. It seems that your previous VAC ban has messed up your entry. It says banned instead of the position number. I don't know why other previously VAC banned players have a position entry and not you.

I will ask someone to take a look.

I thought that *might* have had something to do with it, though it did confuse me as to why it hadn't interfered with scoring in the past for me. Thanks so much for looking into it. =)

Well... one last thing, could anyone explain why I've just been marked as recently banned, right as I joined the server just now? http://hellsgamers.g...om/ban_list/tf9

Honestly, it looks like the ban is being refreshed as I join the DeGroot server.

Edit: Just confirmed that it does indeed refresh the ban date and time when I enter the server.

Edited by Skeptical Poet