Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Evett Double-Slay Abuse

Novx

1. Abuser name: -hg- Evett

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_1:1:30352426

3. What server: HG Jailbreak CSGO

4. About what time: 12:45 PM EST 10/13/14

5. PROOF: https://www.mediafir...b673cms1ym2n6ij (demo, the round starts at approximately 51:30)

6. Please tell us about the incident: As you can see the round started at around 51:30 in the video and shortly after the T's were sent to the heart shaped pool. Around 53:00 in the video (right after the guy charging me with a bomb gets awped) you can hear a person say that there is a rebel in the dungeon. I went towards the dungeon, cleared it, exited and immediately killed a rebel as I exited. I wasn't sure if that was the same rebel so I went through to clear dungeon again and within a few seconds the leader was killed. Myself and Jake, the only 2 remaining CT's, were out hunting rebels at the time and therefore we weren't in immediate line-of-sight of the living terrorists at duck hunt. Evett then proceeded the immediately slay both of us for camping before last despite us clearly being out hunting rebel T's with myself having killed one only about 20 seconds before actually getting slayed.

Edited by Novx
  • Like 1

You can hear it in the clip where we both said "we were hunting rebellers" and rather than listening to us you immediately slayed us. I don't give 2 shits about an apology, I'm pissed that you immediately slayed 2 people for not breaking a single rule and then said "You mad?" the next round 3 times when I brought it up.

Not entirely sure how I have a "temper" issue...I have an issue with people that blatantly abuse their powers and then proceed to say "You mad?" to the 2 people they wrongfully slayed the during the next round...

Edited by Novx

Evett fucked up, admitted to it and you refuse his apology. So what are we doing here?

Evett, the demo shows it all. Your ct told you multiple times about the ones in dungeon over voice chat. Both your cts were going after the same T. They should not have been slayed. Be more careful and aware of your cts actions dont let it happen again.

Both of you read this

https://hellsgamers.com/topic/99286-using-abuse-reports-as-a-form-of-attack/

• Like 1