Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What Was The Consensus?

theGerryC

Hello, friends.

I am still wondering if the admins have decided on the outcome of the HATS THREAD!!

Mr. MyMindIsBlack said this in the last thread:

I believe we'll give a proper answer at a later point with reasoning, so for now this thread will be locked to avoid anymore shit talking to each other and off topic chat.

This happened a few days ago, so I'm wondering if the admins will give me a proper answer with reasoning, like mymindisblank said you would.

AS YOU FINE GENTLEMEN KNOW,

HATS

WOULD BE AN EXCELLENT ADDITION TO THE

HELLSGAMERS ZS SERVER

THAT'S WHY I AM SUGGESTING HATS AS AN ADDITION TO OUR ZOMBIE SURVIVAL EXPERIENCE.

B-b-b-but why would we add this, Feels?

Well, you neck-bearded pre-teen, I'll tell you why: hats are a critical part of every online game, including the world renowned, cancer-free game known simply as Team Fortress Two!

Team Fortress Two has a huge competitive community behind it that focuses on the fine arts of idling and crafting. Wouldn't it be neat to have at least one of these fine elements added to our glorious leader's server?

What would that even look like?

Like most of HG's community, I'm sure you have worn a fedora before. If you haven't though, a hat is piece of clothing that covers that patch of hair on your head. Isn't that neat?

SIGN ME UP! HOW DO WE ADD IT?

Press the like button next to this post so I receive your sweet, sweet internet karma. This will let everyone else on the Suggestion forums know that my e-Peen is significantly larger than theres, so my suggestions deserve the most immediate attention.

Nah, I think that's a dumb idea.

I kindly invite you to go fuck yourself.

DO YOU KNOW HOW WE CAN MAKE THIS IDEA BETTER? LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!

For those that do not know what I am talking about, see the post below.

Edited by DeathShot
He doesn't know how to use the edit button
  • Like 1