Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Permission For Setting-Up A Podcast.

contagion

Hello Leadership!

I was just wondering if I could get permission to host a podcast for the community. Its for a project I am working on and would like leaderships permission to do so.

Plan of action:

I would be discussing topics ranging from Hellsgamers Rules, Competitve scene, Events within the community, etc.

I would stay in touch with one of the members of leadership on topics being presented.

Sessions would range from 15-30 minutes.

Live video would be an option as well

Equipment:

I have the equipment for the podcast. I will be running the equipment from the Studio I am working at.

Length:

From the time I get permission to Mid December 2014.

Ranging from about 5-10 Different shows.

Request:

I would like some members from the graphics division to help with some cover photos and conceptual designs for the show. Some logos here and there.

Price:

The time I spend doing this will be completely free. All work done on the podcast will be voluntarily. No money will come from anyone. This is free for the community!

Those who will be involved:

I will be running all of the sound and the equipment for the show.

Also those who want to participate in the show!

Thank you for taking your time to read this request. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know!

• Like 9

While I cant say the final decision, I Would be on board for

1) being the member of leadership you communicate with

2) doing graphical work

3) if you would like, our HG team is looking for more youtubers aswell, if you wanted to actually run this underneath HG name & channel it would be heavily favored assuming your production is as high quality as your setup and implied experience tone in which you wrote this suggests.

• Like 1