Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Admin Accusing Me Of Exploit.

Noun

1. Mot

2. STEAM_0:1:43743331

3. HG] 24/7 Zombie Survival! | US-Central | FastDL | HeLLsGamers

4. 10:08 Pm

5. PROOF:

6. So i was just coming back from being afk for a few seconds when a player exploded an explosive barrel and killed me. i tried clicking to re-spawn when i noticed that it was glitching. and i typed in wtf, glitch and the players were all like wow Harley you're immortal and i was just thinking to my self something is wrong and i just went with the flow after saying aw yeah i got kicked by mot who in video is stating im a bad gold member. i mean i didn't intend to exploit and i was trying to explain myself to him saying he didn't have to call me out like that out in front of the other players. i was going to quit and rejoin but instead he kicked me out. then i asked him why did he kick me out for and he said for exploiting but in fact how am i exploiting if i'm not doing it on purpose. plus it was unprofessional saying he was better than me. that was so degrading him stating that. the i k in the end was a result of my keyboard acting up.

Edited by Harley Quinn
  • Like 2

hello this is mot aka Redusty aka gmod advisor, so this nerd right here was stuck in the dead human glitch (see screenshot) where only disconnecting/reconnecting fixes it, I had gotten on after they died so no idea if they did it on purpose or not, either way it's an exploit so I kicked them. Idk why you're saying I said I was better than you, all I said in admin chat was "my admin > yours" which is pretty obvious considering I'm an advisor. Silly goose

post-13997-0-35005500-1413443804_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

hello this is mot aka Redusty aka gmod advisor, so this nerd right here was stuck in the dead human glitch (see screenshot) where only disconnecting/reconnecting fixes it, I had gotten on after they died so no idea if they did it on purpose or not, either way it's an exploit so I kicked them. Idk why you're saying I said I was better than you, all I said in admin chat was "my admin > yours" which is pretty obvious considering I'm an advisor. Silly goose

post-13997-0-35005500-1413443804_thumb.jpg

And my admin > yours.

While this is not abuse this is incredibly disrespectful to kick him stating he is a terrible gold member when he realized it was a glitch and also had the decency to let the person who pk'd him slide. After watching the video (dam harley you type slowwwwww) I see that they are killed by another player and after he realized it was a glitch he stated as such, a few players joked, and then he was kicked with the statement that he was a terrible gold member. I could understand if you kicked him with "only way to fix" or simply asking/telling him thats how to fix it.

please give people the benefit of the doubt before insulting them. If you know 100% they're being a jerk then you can dig into them.

For the future Harley you need to upload a demo as youtube videos can be removed if we ever need to reference this thread down the road.

Reviewed.

• Like 6