Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Current Vacation Status And Message For Papa John.

Princess Celestia

I'd like to tell you that your pizza was great. Only issue I had was I paid around 50 bucks for it. Next time I'm gonna get two pepperoni pizzas and not a mixture including the Papa John's favorite pizza loaded with tasty toppings. Otherwise I had a great delivery experience.

Had Asian buffet the night before last with my sister and brother in law as well. They owe me 47 dollars for that too. A good hunk of my travel money is gone from purchasing various items and food. I got myself a Funko Tails bobble head at a very wonderful retro game store. At that same store I made the top 3 in Dig Dug with over 40,000 points scored in ten rounds.

That same Sunday I had Franklin's barbecue and went to Pinballz. Played some TMNT, arcade SSFIV and ticket games for giggles. Beat my father at OutRun 2 and attempted the twitchy mess of Mario Kart Arcade GP. I'll keep you guys posted when I get to the con in two days.