Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned Unban Me Please

Mr.bluesky

I was banned from teamspeak for calling lsd "ls dick" after he moved me out of a channel that he followed me into. I'd like an unban please cause I dont think this is a bannable offence after he called me an alchoholic and a drunk idiot when I am not drinking..

You were banned for repeated offenses the first of which was annoying the channel we were in. Some users were playing comp in the channel and after giving you a second chance you seem to have forgotten our talk.

Belligerence in the server will not be tolerated.

Proof posted in pvt

Not once had anyone said that they were annoyed. you moved me for no reason, therefore you have no proof of your reason in private leadership chat. after which you talked down to me like some dumb kid telling me to go to sleep, than directly afterward you banned me from your own personal team speak for no reason. This makes me feel as if you have a personal vendetta against me.. I'm asking for an unban, not accusing you of personal offence as a leader, which I should be doing. Please don't post on this until higher level authority has had a chance to read it because it angers me.