Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Suicide Bombs Can Teamkill

Matt Marche

• 3 weeks later...
  • Executive Council

Hmm, the problem is that you get team changed before the props hit them. From that example provided up there its from prop physics flying and running into people.

I'll see what I can do to fix it but please refrain from purposely doing this in the server. It will be considered an exploit.

I have seen IMI4tth3W doing this on multiple maps, such as zs_junkyard and zs_bunker

I will post proof for a ban the next time it happens.

Its pretty obvious that it is going to happen when you group a bunch of explosive barrels together in a populated area and nail them, then unail them all.

Edited by zoomy500

I have seen IMI4tth3W doing this on multiple maps, such as zs_junkyard and zs_bunker

I will post proof for a ban the next time it happens.

Its pretty obvious that it is going to happen when you group a bunch of explosive barrels together in a populated area and nail them, then unail them all.

i'm already banned for the next couple days FYI, and there's already plenty of proof in this thread.

you can't argue that its freakin hilarious though.

however if/when i return i have no intention of doing this anymore. i'll just reminisce watching my previous videos lol

Edited by IMI4tth3w

i'm already banned for the next couple days FYI, and there's already plenty of proof in this thread.

you can't argue that its freakin hilarious though.

however if/when i return i have no intention of doing this anymore. i'll just reminisce watching my previous videos lol

My bad but I had to share that performance, it was too glorious. Well, all publicity is good publicity.

My bad but I had to share that performance, it was too glorious. Well, all publicity is good publicity.

haha my current ban is for another time i did it. but it was pretty dumb considering there was only 20 people on and it was 1am. plus i told everyone that i was gonna do it just for fun so they would get far away. one guy suicided with me and web got upset/didn't care and here we are. even console says the other guy killed himself, but i'm not one to argue though since the exploit/minging was the reason for the ban.

Edited by IMI4tth3w