Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

all What New Content Would You Like To See?

->SK<-

What minigame would you like to see in Jailbreak?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi all,

With the introduction of Update 13 of CS:GO Jailbreak and the planning of Update 14, I've decided to take some community input to see what you would like to see.

I'm currently planning Update 14 as we speak and it's main purpose is to expand the playable area considerably with new minigames and other bits and peices. For those who want to know, I've nicknamed the Update 14 series "Clutching like a pr0"

Now I've planned a few things that might or might not make it to the final product. Most notably adding area's that attach to Doghouse and/or expanding Doghouse further to get much more use out of it, Soccer getting expanded to include more sports such as Dodgeball amongst other things.

If you have a suggestion or an idea for a minigame you want to see in Jailbreak (don't spam this thread with bugs or I'll break your neck) suggest something below. Otherwise answer the poll above. If a community suggestion is popular enough, I'll add it to the poll to see if it gets a lot of interest.

Thanks

-SKay

• Like 1

for the surf dm can it be a surf rpg dm

When you are dead you spawn in DM, how about you can choose 4 options ?

AWP - 1v1

Bhop - Bhop around

Knife - 1v1 knife fights

Nade - Nade war

i do tlike this idea it would be fun to choose which one to do Edited by KiKaZz epic bro

Instead of Surf DM, I would like skill surf imo because surf DM can tend to be out of hand in some cases (via will probably be less popular due to spawn kills, exploits, etc.). Skill surf is quiet, easy to do, and did I say quiet? Hearing gunshots 24/7 can be a pain in da bootie

Also, maybe a basketball minigame in soccer where you throw flashbangs into a little hole at some far distance and dings whoever makes it in.

Edited by Huejay
  • Like 1