Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed -Hg- Sanicross

cleezus

1. Abuser name: Sanicross

2. Their Steam Id:

3. What server: HG CSS JB

4. About what time: 17:40

5. PROOF:post-26610-0-49223500-1415929916_thumb.png

6. Please tell us about the incident: i was joking around with another player and sanicross, not liking me, admin abused with out warning me to gag me. if turaidin would have been offended, then it would be disrespect. and if it does count as disrespect, why wasn't turaidin gagged?

• Like 1

You were trying to start shit, no matter if it was joking around or not, disrespect is disrespect. You also were disrespecting me personally, so it was not the first time. This is not the first time you have disrespected other players. I did not gag Turaidan because he was not disrespecting anyone personally.

Edited by Sanicross
  • Like 2

he disrespected me and i didn't disrespect you at all unless you have some evidence to post?

he disrespected me and i didn't disrespect you at all unless you have some evidence to post?

Gladly.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dxr1kwbjo59exbe/demo.dem

"YOUR A BUTT!", about six seconds in.

Im pretty sure you have been told multiple times to quit it with this drama.

If you're going to joke around with your buddies you can't expect everyone in the server to be familiar with how you talk to each other. I can see why you got gagged over telling someone "fuck you fa****", I would have gagged you too most likely.

Although Sanicross you could have given him a warning first, even though I don't see this as being major abuse, next time make sure you warn the player before taking any action.

Cleezus you also need to tone it down a bit, you have been getting pretty troublesome lately.

Reviewed.