Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How You Got Your Username?

ReeD

I was trying to make my username ridiculously long for some random website, but they wouldn't accept "TheGuyWatchingYouThroughYourWindowFromAcrossTheStreet" So I shortened it to "THeGuyWatchingU" I was then simply "THeGuy" for awhile, the H being capitalized because, originally, it was a typo that just kept happening, so I decided to make it my thing. After awhile of THeGuy, I finally started adding to my knife collection, ending me up with "THeGuyWithAKnife"

Well, my username is a bit childish for my age but when I was young, me and my friend played Halo a lot, we would play for hours.

My first Video game was with him on his original Xbox he got for Christmas, he was my childhood friend and we would constantly hang out.

literally almost every weekend, play games, go to the park with and play, enjoy each others company.

But we would use code names at the park, and on Halo for fun. I originally went with "GunnerA69" But he kind of took that, so I went with "HalomasterA69". That was when the first Halo came out (2001) and when me and my friend were only a few years old! Wow, time fly's huh?

7-8 years I knew him, he moved many years ago so I still use "HalomasterA69" because it reminds me of the things me and my friend did when we were young.

I've been using this Username for over 8 years now, and I will continue to use it.

• Like 2

When I first started playing Counter-Strike a while ago way before I was in HG I always thought of a new name. On Counter-Strike I always use to get head shots. No joke, most of my kills were head shots. My first name was Shot because I usually got the hit and rarely missed. Then I thought if I put something in it, it would be even better. So since I mostly got head shots I decided that I should put my name as Death Shot. That's because a head shot is instant kill and I always got the shot. Then after a year I have decided to join a skilled Counter-Strike clan. I always was active on forums and worked hard as an admin. I soon became a staff after a year. I then retired. Then I stopped playing games for a while until I came to HG. I saw that name wasn't available because someone already had it. I tried to put something simple like Death Spawn because it's similar and I think it's a cool name. So that's how I got my name with mixing an head shot= Death and a hit= Shot. To this day I sadly can't use my favorite username so I just use this one.

Edited by DeathSpawn
  • Like 1

Here we go.

Played a game called Mabinogi with some internet friends (knew all of them for 3+ years). We were all in a guild and my name in-game was Ajjay (hence my name is AJ but it was too short for Mabi so I just extended it to Ajjay). At the same time, I started to play League of Legends a lot and every time I would kill someone I would go hueuheuheuheu over skype (brazil laugh of mordekaiser, big pun for LoL players). So, one of my friends decided to call me Huejay since I laughed a lot with the huehueuhueuheuhuehe style and added a jay at the end. Sticked to it, liked the name. <3

TL;DR Played an online game, in-game was Ajjay. Played LoL. Took out Aj in Ajjay and replaced with Hue to get Huejay.