Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Really Odd Issue

Shaman

Alright so was playing in the Jailbreak server tonight (CS:GO) and while I was in game it would not work. The only buttons that seemed to function was ALT+TAB and nothing else. I tried to ALT+F4 and type and talk etc etc and nothing. Yet while out of game (as can be seen since I'm typing this) the keyboard is working fine. I am wondering if anyone has ever run into this before? I know I am in need of a new keyboard but I've never encountered anything like this.

Thoughts and Ideas?

Edit: I did unplug and re plug it in.

Edited by Shaman

How long were you in the server? Sometimes if you idle for a few hours and come back without restarting you game you can't really do anything

This was in the middle of playing. I had alt+tabbed out to change a song and when I went back everything was just gone. I had been playing for probably about half hour or so.

I mean this thing is just like a complete keyboard failure (exception buttons being the alt/tab buttons) except it's only in games. it is so incredibly bizarre..

Edited by Shaman

Unbind all?

I'll have to give this one a check.

Edit: this is really odd. Nothing was working on the jailbreak server yet now everything is??? I'm currently on the Crackhouse server and so far everything is running fine. I'm not sure what happened but I'm thinking better off replacing keyboard just in case something is wrong with it. (its a really cheap 3$ Logitech)

Edited by Shaman

No nono, don't type that into console xD. That unbinds all your keys and you can't do anything. ALT+TAB is a windoes bind. It sounds like what is happening now.

Lol I know enough not to type that into the console. I was going to use mouse and see if in settings anything had changed in that regards.