Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Re: Ban Command To Use Aganst The Legion Of Hackers

bean-

Hi all. There are so many hackers now. I'm banning, on average, one a week! I use sm_admin in console so they don't know I'm Admin, then I follow them and if I can see they're a hacker (t's pretty obvious if they are) then I do a recording and go to the ban site on here. But, I have to use !ban in the game (pressing 'y') and presumably this can be seen by other players. Is there a command that can be used in console for a ban? It's not been a problem so far, as they've been too busy going around the map killing everyone. Just wondered. They really do mess up a game, and most people end up disconnecting. Anyway, great job, HellsGamers Management in getting these cheats a perm ban every time. beanz

You can also bring up console and just scroll back to where they joined the server. I've done that before because some will get the picture when a member goes to spectate. Their Steam ID will be right there, usually one line before it says "so-and-so connected." Just a thought.

• 2 weeks later...

I play exclusively on the HG CS:S Dust 2 Deathmatch servers #1 and #2, and I've been playing for roughly six months now, as shown below:

5140311_101.png

5155790_101.png

More and more, I have been encountering so many cheats (aimbot with spin) that the game becomes unusable. As a result, I stopped my monthly credit card donations.

I'm not sure what it takes to become an admin, but I'm on these things almost daily (I'm retired - yes, I'm old) and would continue donating if cheaters were banned quickly.

If someone would like to consider me for admin privileges, I would be happy to oblige. I have read the "admin how-to" and supporting documentation, and I'm pretty much familiar with Steam and the console (since CS2).

Thanks in advance.

I play exclusively on the HG CS:S Dust 2 Deathmatch servers #1 and #2, and I've been playing for roughly six months now, as shown below:

5140311_101.png

5155790_101.png

More and more, I have been encountering so many cheats (aimbot with spin) that the game becomes unusable. As a result, I stopped my monthly credit card donations.

I'm not sure what it takes to become an admin, but I'm on these things almost daily (I'm retired - yes, I'm old) and would continue donating if cheaters were banned quickly.

If someone would like to consider me for admin privileges, I would be happy to oblige. I have read the "admin how-to" and supporting documentation, and I'm pretty much familiar with Steam and the console (since CS2).

Thanks in advance.

https://hellsgamers.com/store/product/2-gold-account/ You can buy admin commands(gold account monthly subscription) and there is a how to admin guide in it as well :) ban the hacker post proof of it on the hgbans