Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Well, I Believe We Can Declare Our Perp Server Officially Dead.

bnlol1

For the past four months, i've checked the perp server daily for anyone playing. I've never seen more than 2 other people, who usually leave after about 5 minutes.

I played this gamemode for over 200 hours, and it really saddens me to see it go.

Do you all know if it's worth it to switch over to HZ, or would it just be a huge grind to get the hours to get a job.

perp started dying after that new guy bought the rights to perp and started giving take down notices to servers with illegal copies lmao so over a year. Want to talk about your 200 hours in the perp server?

I have 5 weeks of game time http://gyazo.com/beb2e9b67f33023b442257248acc404c

The fact that there was like two updates (one only because shit broke) that gave new content to the perp server (cars/guns) in the span of almost 2 and a half years, and the adding of rules that the majority of the player base opposed, which only helped out a few new players who sucked and didn't become apart of an org (their fault the majority of new people were fine), and drove away many many established players away ---- ultimately let to the demise of the hg perp server.

tl;dr blame the lack of updates and the adding of rules that ceased any fun possible in the game.

• Like 3

I am trying to put as much of my spare time, effort and knowledge into suggesting ideas.

I do not think PERP is dead, it will never be. I can personally tell from when I got bored, due to lack of things to do, events and updates, I started to get affected by the gmod addict and couldn't stop playing on the server. I got the Bugatti and 1K gametime sono started reporting players...

However I did regret it after having a time on PH where I still enjoy playing without reporting at all.

Currently I'm working on getting back players by making;

YouTube video guides

Organization to get taught the game mode

Suggestions (Hopefully we can update without being illegal)