Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Mg Is Mad About Premium

lol, just made my day a bit better

10/10 Very constructive post. As a dL, i can see you're doing a very good job at communicating what is being done about this situation to someone who is not familiar with how this community deals with server issues. Keep up the good work!

• Like 10

10/10 Very constructive post. As a dL, i can see you're doing a very good job at communicating what is being done about this situation to someone who is not familiar with how this community deals with server issues. Keep up the good work!

First, its not my division. I don't have the ins and out's as to what's going on regarding premium for CSGO right now. Sure, if he asked about CS:S, I'd give him a full answer. However, he's also suggesting that someone else try coding for our handmade premium system. If it was an innocent suggestion, then no harm done. I'm sure that if you were still in the community, and hadn't left out of pure, heat of the moment spite of leadership due to their decisions, you would be giving him a full, informational answer as well. You've already voiced your opinions about leadership, so I'm not too worried about having you go off doing what you do (you know, calling your ex-community mates the N word and such.)

Stay classy :)

Edit: However, @OP, our premium is custom, and I'm not sure how many members will know what to do with the system without causing further issues. We leave it to Bonbon due the fact of his familiarity with the coding and the entire system. If we feel the need to reach out to anyone else for help with this matter, or the matter is being worked on, etc., I'm sure updates will be posted via chatbox/status updates/possibly a thread when it is fully up and running. Hang tight :)

• Like 5

Premium has been down for 3 days, we apologize for the inconvenience. Our premium code is HUGE and custom made by our devs, they are currently addressing the problem which is not an easy task as Valve released an update that broke some things. Compared to Valve our dev team is grain a sand compared to a beach, and somehow we always manage to fix things in a short amount of time. Please have patience, your concerns about premium have been escalated prior to the OP.

• Like 3