Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ferguson Riots - Civilian Gets His Phone Stolen While Livestreaming

excalibuR

The Baltimore Ravens played well today against the NOLA Saints on Monday Night Football on ESPN.

Pictured below is Superbowl MVP Joe Flacco??

play_e_flacco01jr_200.jpg

Not sure if autistic or what.

Sucks, it's gonna happen though. People are gonna be idiots no matter what happened. The community is only making it harder on themselves by looting and burning buildings, they're giving themselves a negative image which the media will gladly focus on. Good to see at least people outside the police station there are being peaceful.

• Like 2

Not sure if autistic or what.

Sucks, it's gonna happen though. People are gonna be idiots no matter what happened. The community is only making it harder on themselves by looting and burning buildings, they're giving themselves a negative image which the media will gladly focus on. Good to see at least people outside the police station there are being peaceful.

People riot for the stupidest thing. I mean there were fucking Los Angeles riots because the Lakers won.

• Like 1

This is what happens when the public goes on and chooses someone fate in a mob mentality ruling. And not get their verdict that the masses chose before our justice system took place.

But let alone there were people doing peaceful protest, but nothing less they are all adults, and should know the fact that:

1. Stealing is wrong

2. Destroying someone else materials is wrong.

3. Setting stuff on fire is wrong.

What you see are actually people who don't give a shit about the verdict of the grand jury. To most of them it was a mere excuse to steal from hard working people, and get shit for free.

This is what happens when a community stays in ignorance, and chooses to invoke stupidity than rationality.

This is why you have the ability to vote out government officials if they are doing their job poorly. A education system into which you must apply yourself to do better. A smart community and a rational one is the only community that chooses to grow for a better tomorrow.

Edited by CanIYellNow@

People riot for the stupidest thing. I mean there were fucking Los Angeles riots because the Lakers won.

When people protest, they do it to send a message. It escalates to a riot only because of a bunch of people who want to cash in on it. There were people who were ready to riot regardless of whether or not the cop would have been indicted.

When people protest, they do it to send a message. It escalates to a riot only because of a bunch of people who want to cash in on it. There were people who were ready to riot regardless of whether or not the cop would have been indicted.

The fact that people were ready to riot for both sides furthers my point.

This is what happens when the public goes on and chooses someone fate in a mob mentality ruling. And not get their verdict that the masses chose before our justice system took place.

But let alone there were people doing peaceful protest, but nothing less they are all adults, and should know the fact that:

1. Stealing is wrong

2. Destroying someone else materials is wrong.

3. Setting stuff on fire is wrong.

What you see are actually people who don't give a shit about the verdict of the grand jury. To most of them it was a mere excuse to steal from hard working people, and get shit for free.

This is what happens when a community stays in ignorance, and chooses to invoke stupidity than rationality.

This is why you have the ability to vote out government officials if they are doing their job poorly. A education system into which you must apply yourself to do better. A smart community and a rational one is the only community that chooses to grow for a better tomorrow.

Were I not banned, I would take the time to explain why your opinion on the matter is as stupid as it is. As a teaser, the adverb I would attach to stupid here would be "very."

For the sake of respecting the original Chaos_Symphony and his legacy here, I will leave it at that.

Edited by Chaos Symphony

Were I not banned, I would take the time to explain why your opinion on the matter is as stupid as it is. As a teaser, the adverb I would attach to stupid here would be "very."

For the sake of respecting the original Chaos_Symphony and his legacy here, I will leave it at that.

Sir do not attempt to cause drama on the forums thank you.