Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Suggestion & Idea Marathon - #1 Perp

Tut

Suggestion & Idea marathon - #1

Number one suggestion will be about player permissions.

•Bank & Store robberies - "Add a new function when robbing the bank, where you won't just require to point a weapon on the NPC. Try add a new room in the basement of Bank or simply map the bank an make the upper floor the Bank Vault where you receive the cash. Add more barricades and obstacles in the bank. Enlarge the room behind the counter, and remove the road from BK to bank, which can be overwrited into a bank vault where you will receive the cash, and where the fight begins. Allow the Bank to be plundered by up to four robbers; making the cash 4x as much however one person yet gains the same as he would do single robbing it. You will need an escaping vehicle for yourself; 2 cars at least to meet the requirements with max limit of players robbing and fleeing. Prior to entering the vault, you must lock pick a door to get in there, as well as the cash crates."

•Store robbery - "Take usage of Shop A/B/C (Next to fire department). Map them together to be one whole Gem Shop where you enter by the main door, then you go to a NPC at a counter, who opens a door as you point a gun at her. The door leads into these 1-2 mapped shops, which are now full of tables with bags of gems. The gems are varying from opals - diamonds, so you won't earn 500K but more balanced. You can maximum be 2 robbers."

• Like 2

Update: going to edit all posts into this topic.

Suggestion & Idea marathon - #5

Number five suggestion will be about Job slots. •Change job

Slot limits for various of jobs when there is not a limit set by mayor; Swat: 2/Cops: 6/Firefighter: 2/Medics: 2/Road crew: 1. Improves fun as government if none Mayer avaible, significant.

Decrease officer cruisers, due to the fact you must enforce people to teamwork while as a government employe, instead of hidding in a corner at car dealer and suddenly gets killed during a shoot out where no further assistance is avaible to respond in time.

Only adviced if server wakes up.

Slot limits for various of jobs when there is not a limit set by mayor; Swat: 2/Cops: 6/Firefighter: 2/Medics: 2/Road crew: 1. Improves fun as government if none Mayer avaible, significant. Decrease officer cruisers, due to the fact you must enforce people to teamwork while as a government employe, instead of hidding in a corner at car dealer and suddenly gets killed during a shoot out where no further assistance is avaible to respond in time. Only adviced if server wakes up.

So the mayor's only job is to change taxes. How fun!

The mayor should do like he usually does.

Suggestion & Idea marathon - #6

Number six suggestion will be about Swat team. •Swat team should not enter scenes with punching people and should only enter if a gun has been used, raids, robberies, armed suspects etc (also don't patrol). To raid anyone as in the police force, you must call the chief for a warrant, and to break in, you must call the swat team to enter as they are armed for a reason. (If none swat avaible, ignore that above).

@Jtod I agree with you, it's correct that in rvery town irl that owns a bank, has a police force avaible too. Some of these ideas are for when the server gets populated, others are for repopulation. #1 is for when it is populated!

~

Suggestion & Idea marathon - #7

Number seven suggestion will be about Organizations / Private Forums for Organizations •When reaching an amount, preferred at least two, you will achieve a private forum/thread with password. The writer of the Organization gets the password and he/she will then be able to post various of things in it; Events, votes for new players to join, rules addition, assignments/missions, promotion pages and all that you could think of!

Suggestion & Idea marathon - #8

Number eight suggestion will be about Job applications •This is something that I've actually suggested once I'm assuming. But I'd like to improve and show you, how it would benefit Roleplay and abuse-actions.

You would get a box appearing at every job that you're signing up for with some questions about the jobs which has to be simple but also learning and some that are to trick the player of what not to do in case he/she has not read the rules. Also you could add "Do you have a current job?" "Do you agree with the laws of Evocity?" Or something. You see? It brings more expected citizens whom know some of the most important rules for signing up for any job. (Just add more questions obv)

~You got to raid sky scraper as an officer. There are other officers taking cover behind nexus to rush in when you've made made sure how to go in.The swat team is patrolling in suburbs. What do you do?

•Use your ram and smash the door down, step inside with your gun drawn, make your way to the elevator and call your fellow officers.

•Call the swat team, to use their high technology to breach the door and clear the area, then you will cover the entrance from outside and inside with all of your officers. *Right answer

•You and everyone in the force including paramedics, rush to the doors and everybody rush in after breaching the doors, then every police officer sprays at the suspect to ensure they will die fast, however you don't know if you accidentally shot an unarmed person, hostage or fellow officer.

Suggestion & Idea marathon - #9

Number nine suggestion will be about Price of Bombs. •The price of Carbombs and Doorbreachers are significant too expensive, and which makes them almost unused by anyone. They mostly cost 22K in player-owned-shops, and like 17K to craft (which is insane). That is way too expensive to make and buy them. I'd say a bit like 4000 per bomb, as that would match the cost if M4's. The requirements however, should stay in the original. Give S.W.A.T. team 5 door breacher, per officer, to ensure that they use top-technology and not a ram that was used for the past 50 years or so in real life lol.

Suggestion & Idea marathon - #10

Number ten suggestion will be about Shop improvements •Allow players to raid (Including Molotov) all shops as well as grow in them. Only have large and small shop for item markets (Also means Molotov and raiding there is strictly against the rules + no growing). Allow shop owners to put K.O.S. markers around their shop aka cola by price of 50,000 (A few feet from entrance and inside) so that you won't need to spam binds, and makes it significant easier for shop owners to handle trespassers the right way, however, it should only be allowed for getting the government off the corner!

Suggestion & Idea marathon - 11

Number elleven suggestion will be about Make GMC pickup truck and the cargo van and GMC vanduro able to store props and vehicles while driving, without losing them. Means you can put a car into the lorry and then it won't roll out until you sit in it or turn on the engine. You can also transport furniture, if you're bored of growing and actually want to RP, however there is space for around 10 pots in the lorry, which makes people actually want to buy it!

I approve of this, however, if you let 4 people rob the bank, there needs to be a requirement to have a certain amount of police online.

Yeap. 1 officer per criminal activating/walking into the vault (1x officer per criminal)

• 2 weeks later...

Suggestion & Idea marathon - #12

Number twelve suggestion will be about Roleplaying using /Me actions. •This idea is free for all to use, whether junior or senior role players. Using /Me action is a great way to communicate in a RP manner. I will make an example where I typed /me. : "**Tut Jankins puts on the seatbelt, releases the brake and attempts to start the engine." There are many other ways to use the action. You can do : "**Tut Jankins ties and gags the mayor, while Panda Jankins steals her radio and peanuts." Using a similar '/me action' to the mayor one state above, allows you to RP wise steal the radio, making her unable to contact the cops, ties and gags her to prevent her from moving or screaming and taking her peanuts to end a great assassination. (Breaking one of these rp acts is failrp.) I hope you will get taught some important ways of RP without doing much else than writing! As a side note, allow LOOC, OOC and Report to be used during death, as it's boring to not be able talking while dying, however LOOC is same as OOC, resulting it is able to be abused, not much though. Another note about LOOC and Local is you should only use Local for RP actions, while LOOC is for 'Hey mate you're breaking the Punchwhore rule' as saying that together with Local sentences doesn't look good. (I look forward for you to put up a rule about LOOC and Local as using local to say you go AFK for 4 minutes breaks the RP)