Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Idea] Buying Vip

Dignity

Hey so I mentioned this to Beanz on a server and he told me to post it so here it is: Okay so I was thinking since people can only gain VIP by earning it and such, I was thinking, maybe you could allow us to be VIP for a key or 3 ref. You'd sell quite a bit I think, I'd definately buy it as I saw this on KKK (now discontinued due to the owner quitting steam) and I bought it, they sold VIP with this idea over 600 times by doing this in just 6 months. Thank you and feel free to give me comments and such. :)

Your original idea is to be able to buy VIP/Admin with 4/5 keys. You'd have the money to buy 4 or 5 keys. but not $10 or $15 dollars through paypal/credit/debit/etc.

If I buy it I wont feel the sense of achievment of being an admin, because I'll think I'm an admin, I bought it

What are you talking about? You don't want to be recognized as a paidmin? #confusing

Your original idea is to be able to buy VIP/Admin with 4/5 keys. You'd have the money to buy 4 or 5 keys. but not $10 or $15 dollars through paypal/credit/debit/etc.

What are you talking about? You don't want to be recognized as a paidmin? #confusing

That's exactly what I mean but the hackers are annoying, so beanz has the right idea to be honest.