Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Chems Zombies

Eric Sakata

Chems Zombies are a class that after they die they leave a explosion that damage props and heal boss zombies

Everyone understimate the boss zombies, because they dont know how to use them.

Chems zombies were made for killing cades with a lot of props like doorcades

like imagine that each explosion of chems zombies do 15 damage,and there is 6 doors at doorcade

and 1 prop more = 7 props in total at cade, each chem zombie would do 15x6=90 damage at the cade for just dying

Know imagine 20 zombies all them going chems 90x20 = 1800 damage at each wave of zombies

A compare

Wave of 20 poisons zombies

Poisons zombies do 40 damage each hit

Usually poisons zombies do at max 2 hits at each death

40 x 2= 80x20 = 1600 damage vs 1800 damage

And more chems zombies have lower health so humans would do less points for killing

So chems zombies reck doorcades so i will use them every round at any cade? NO

They are only useful when there is a cade with LOTS of props but when there is something like a V cade they are not worth it because V cades dont have a lot of props

Well this is the guide fell free to give suggestions and opinions , if there is any miss english talk to me.

Edited by shi_dore
  • Like 1

The problem is that there is a failure to communicate the purpose of the chem class which seems almost intentional. They are unlocked AFTER poison zombies and they are placed further right in the menu. I cannot keep myself from thinking that this was simply an ill-conceived attempt at making the last waves easier for the human team.

I remember the night we brought them back and the map was fuzzys plaza and the second chem zombies were unlocked entire cades fell in like 20 seconds, i believe the pope dozen brain fen was there.

And they never played that map again. The End

• Like 1

people keep saying that chem zombies suck but I tell those people that they're good when you stack them. it's way better when compared to stacking poisons or fast zombies. also, people underestimate all the headcrabs when in reality, poison headcrabs kill a lot of people just from their spit.

people keep saying that chem zombies suck but I tell those people that they're good when you stack them. it's way better when compared to stacking poisons or fast zombies. also, people underestimate all the headcrabs when in reality, poison headcrabs kill a lot of people just from their spit.

oh please convince the horde to do it

50 x 4 = 200pt/grenade I love it

• Like 1